Reviews for After the Lights Go Out
I am that Writer chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
This. Is. Awesome! I love how you ended it.
larksong4 chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Hi I have just read all five chapters and would like to say how impressed I was with the way you captured the spareness of the original prose.

The desolation, the desperation is all there and beautifully done.

One suggestion, being a fan of speculative fiction I find that authors often do not make enough use of smell, to paint the complete picture. Describing the rankness of putrifying rabbits and the stench of what I would presume would be a communal cess pit would really take your readers all the way there.

Finally, I think you should, if you have not already, try some original writing.

Good Luck

Chris
SugarCakes123 chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Nice chapter
Lynn Ryter chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
You know...its really well constructed...ending at where Catching Fire ended...really good!
Would wait for a new story from you... :D
Lynn Ryter chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Nice for you to end on a cliffhanger...but...i dont have to wait...hehe
Lynn Ryter chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
This was predictable... Nicely written!
Lynn Ryter chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Kudos and cookies and lovely music to you too... :D
Anyways, nice plotline building :)
Lynn Ryter chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
You know what? I kinda came on this story looking at your 1D pic... but the story is really good...
Its 1Derful! :D
SugarCakes123 chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
nice filler-
Fanpire109 chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Gale really should've listened to Hazelle. He's already passed out once, it's only a matter of time before it happens again. If after he regained consciousness he would've eaten, drank some water, and gotten some actual sleep he would've woken up feeling so much better and able to help those who need it. But instead he did none of that, so he's only going to make himself sicker.
kattomas chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I agree. WHY DID MADGE DIE? Anyways, great start - love how you captured the fear and sorrow here.
Ellenka chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Epic, well written and nicely plausible. :)
SugarCakes123 chapter 2 . 10/24/2012