Reviews for Cheater, Cheater, Pumpkin Eater
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
If I propose to your brain will you give us permission to marry?
1gleefan chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This is wildly hilarious. I can actually imagine all of this craziness happening. You got inside Blaine's head beautifully.
luvtheheaven chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Gosh your story title and description - LOL how could I *not* click on this?!

Epic from the start. And making me laugh. You've got the Jacob Israel voice *down*.

Gosh you write humor SO WELL.

The Rachel may, at any time, hijack the Glee Club meeting from anyone up to and including the teacher in order to make it all about her/himself...

wow just wow.

Everything here showcases the funny and ridiculous and over-the-top side of Glee SO well while remaining in so many ways somehow "true to the show" - I don't even really understand it myself.

Every single character's reaction... and you bringing to light just how many cheating or cheating-ish storylines the show has had... lol I love you so much and gosh Glee. Wow. Just wow.

Your Joe & Sugar & Jake reactions might just be my favorites.

Sam's Bill Clinton impression... I can like HEAR it.

jack bower (guy from 24) - nice touch with Finn's explanation in parentheses... and

coming to kill you. run and hide.
PS: if you see him tell him to buy milk b/c we are out of milk.

WOW this is TOO damn good.

Funniest fic I think I have EVER read. Thank you. This was a lovely final fic to read after staying up all night reading fanfics. It is morning now and I'm heading to sleep, a huge smile on my face. :P
twin1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Brilliant.
Naie Black chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This is. I can even. Gaahhhhhh.
SUPERMEGAFOXYAWESOMEHOT.
There. That's the best word that I know. In english.
Althought, I can give you spanish:chingonsisisisisisisisi...símisima
And french: Merveilleux (It's not nearly as awesome as the other two but for some reason I absolutely love it)
Kayla chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Puck represents all Klaine fans and their feels.
BigDestiny chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
That was the funniest thing I've read in a very long time. Loved it all, from asshole Cooper to shipper Puck. If Blaine really goes this far off the rails out of guilt, I think Kurt can forgive him and trust it'll never happen again. And I think Blaine has suffered enough.
Anon chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Oh my god that was amazing I can't stop laughing just the crack and one liners and everything being blown out of proportion that was GOLD
rainbowstevie chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
LMAO. Laughter is an excellent treatment for a broken heart. I especially love Puck's hysterical messages.
ehrl-tree3 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
BEST. FIC. EVER
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
truly insane. Funny. But insane.
Hey chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Again another great piece. The non-cracky parts epitomized how I've felt about the Blaine cheating situation. Yes it was wrong and yes he deserves to be smacked, but I do find it mature that he went running off to tell Kurt as quickly as he did. Of course it could also be what you said toward the beginning: Blaine can't handle guilt. It was a little bit of both of their faults.
Anyways god damn if it didn't make me smile in several spots and laugh like a maniac in others. Poor Blaine...all of us are so amused by his pain and his little meltdown. I doubt we'll get this kind of closure on the Burt/Blaine relationship in the show; Glee will be too busy with Brochel and the fall out of all the various break-ups but it would be nice to see something.
In other news, I don't know if you still watch Supernatural or not but after a couple rather crappy seasons, feel like the latest one is the first to really show some promise with a couple of new ideas being explored and some major changes in certain characters. If you can put up with the crappy episodes and get caught up on the plot of the good ones...
Liberal goddess chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Best part of the story is "the Rachel"
Silmarwen-Alcarin chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Awesome Story! It was so funny and even made me cry a little bit, poor Blaine all paranoid and guilty. I loved how you included all the glee club members and Sue, and well, everyone.
Puck was the most adorable, funniest thing ever :) and the talk with Burt was perfect.
In short, I love it!