Reviews for Honestly
Amazing ! ;)
kae-sshi chapter 1 . 5/17
If you get inspired again I would love to read more of it.
i've.got.purple.nail.polish chapter 1 . 4/19
This was so incredibly adorable! I'm so sad you never expanded on it I would be first in line to read more!
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Well I certainly enjoyed it! :)
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
This was cute. Thanks!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
I like the way Akina is so realistic. She's an OC, and yet believable: she was scared of a situation, she acted, she had a conversation with an interrogator and not for one moment did I feel she acted oddly as one in her position. :)
Hakuei Shirei chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Ah, this is so interesting! :D If you ever do make a continuation I would read it.
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Cute idea. :)
Gelasia Kidd chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Awww the cuteness factor!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
This is a OC fanfic with a believable character. I usually bate fics with OCs because they have such a big oart and sort of mix and mash up the story. But you, you have done this fanfic beautifuly and i am sure lots of people will agree. The ending was absolutely hilarious by the way.
konatachan603 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Oh my god this is hilarious! I had trouble controlling my giggles at the end hehehe
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Very funny, loved the ending, good work.
Impressed chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This is really good. I really like it. heh. a crush on gai huh? that's cute. sigh. no one likes kakashi. not even me it seems. poor guy. I think you did a really good job. It's certainly one of the funnier one shots i've read. i think. one shots are probably the best kinds of fanfiction. Great Job!
VineAuror chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Oh my god! This was utterly adorable! I love it!
Brighter Dreams chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
This was absolutely hilarious. Thanks so much for posting!