Reviews for Honestly
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 4/29
This was cute. Thanks!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 2/8
I like the way Akina is so realistic. She's an OC, and yet believable: she was scared of a situation, she acted, she had a conversation with an interrogator and not for one moment did I feel she acted oddly as one in her position. :)
Hakuei Shirei chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Ah, this is so interesting! :D If you ever do make a continuation I would read it.
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Cute idea. :)
Gelasia Kidd chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Awww the cuteness factor!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
This is a OC fanfic with a believable character. I usually bate fics with OCs because they have such a big oart and sort of mix and mash up the story. But you, you have done this fanfic beautifuly and i am sure lots of people will agree. The ending was absolutely hilarious by the way.
konatachan603 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Oh my god this is hilarious! I had trouble controlling my giggles at the end hehehe
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Very funny, loved the ending, good work.
Impressed chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This is really good. I really like it. heh. a crush on gai huh? that's cute. sigh. no one likes kakashi. not even me it seems. poor guy. I think you did a really good job. It's certainly one of the funnier one shots i've read. i think. one shots are probably the best kinds of fanfiction. Great Job!
VineAuror chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Oh my god! This was utterly adorable! I love it!
bribright91 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
This was absolutely hilarious. Thanks so much for posting!
fullmetal-meeze chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Dude this chick is so much like me, I cried laughing.
Rinnala chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Interesting, certainly nice as a oneshot, a little bit ridiculous, fun
Lolchen chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I feel like Ibiki right now, disbelieving and terribly amused. But gosh, this was a fun read. I usually detest OCs that take a main part in the story, but this was cute and amusing and as realistic as a civilian in a ninja village can get. And it's good that Gai gets some admiration and adoration for once. Out of Kakashi and Gai, he does seem more aproachable. But, omg, the "You're a good listener" line... People are still looking at me funny due to my outburst at that. I couldn't tell it was an older work, you brushed it up well. Akina was very likeable, even though she had the first warning signs of a Mary Sue at first, you made sure to flesh her out in a way that dispelled that impression. The honesty, anxiety and utter lack of getting what was going on was very refreshing. Love to see you back to posting!

Lolchen (who's to lazy to login)
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/7/2013