Reviews for The Way You Look Tonight
BloodyBirthday99 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I gotta say that was...SO HAWT! It was epic! You are officially one of my favorite writers.3
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
that was just juice hot omg sexyness
Megan chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
damn
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Um...needed to be bloodplay in there, but still very satisfying.
Icecubefrozen chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
This is the story that got me to like Creek so much. :)
gamtavanderisolotp chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
omg that was unbelievably hot,... i love it otp!11 QwQ!
Thegingerbreadman98 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
that was totally hot, I loved it!
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
... I could die happy right now as well XD
AwesomeSpellsPrussia chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I love the way you write
The Wonderful Marshmallow chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
.melted... i love you:D
Linh chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I don't know why I read this again, maybe it's cause I love Creek or that I love you. I forgot how amazing this was. Simply put I could reread your stories for an eternity, Villain.
CreekingAwesome chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Oh my god! This is the best, no joke, the freaking best Creek story on this site! You complete legend! How the fuck did you write that? You are truley amazing! This is so going on my favourites, right now!
ChibiCHICKENluver chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
sweet, sweet lord. you've outdone yourself. you've managed to combine my OTP with the delicious smut that first attracted me to your stories. you're literally flawless, and you've done a spectacular job here. favorited for sure.
omgno chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Holy fuck, this is the best Creek I have EVER read... Everything about it was just so... Info. I can't even...
Hubajoob chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Goddamn I love you so much. I love Creek soooo much, so to have one of my favorite authors write a Creek fic makes me want to throw a parade. And not just any fic, a fucking sexy fic. I mean, seriously, it's like you have a hardline straight to my boner because you know all my kinks before even I do. I can't even write a decent review because I'm gushing too much (no pun intended), but really, you are an amazing author and I hope you never stop writing.