Reviews for Yours and Mine
Marcodurp chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Amazingly written! Loved every second of it! Just for future reference though 'mianach' means 'mine' as in 'coal mine' or 'gold mine' or even 'ore'.. Just thought you should know! 'Mine' as a single word does not exist in the Irish language, the closest you can get is 'mo cheannsa' which literally means 'my one/my possesion' or 'Is liomsa thĂș' which means 'you are with me' which is another equivalent to saying 'you are mine'
Incog Ninja chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Always love a well-written Murphy. Thanks for writing.
Jenny chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Are you kidding me?! That was amazing. This is by far the best and hottest smut story EVER. Seriously. Really great job
DeDe324 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
God, this is good. I'm all fidgety. Anyways, you know I'm a Connor girl, but I do like a good splash of Murphy now and then. This was perfect for that occasional fix. I love how you opened with the bar fight and your descriptors of it. And holy shit, Murphy angry smut. Angry smut is a guilty pleasure of mine (which I believe you know) and this was... mmm... oh hey. Fantastical. Definitely a new favorite (are any of your Boondock stories NOT my favorite? Don't think so...).
PeacefulDuck chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Amazing pair with Valerie!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
You are magical. That's all there is to it. We have to do this again.