Reviews for The Reward of Hard Work
Anadelaluna chapter 9 . 9/20/2016
Ugh, I love this story so much. Could read it a thousand times, it's just so real and their chemistry so natural...Love it.
duskest chapter 9 . 7/30/2016
sequel please
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 9 . 6/8/2016
Eeeep! This was amazing! I love the steady development and the sarcastic/witty humor desplayed in your characters :)
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 9 . 1/12/2016
Love it.
satomika chapter 9 . 8/18/2015
Nyahahahaha!

Nice!

I love it!

And I really love your wise words!

They have a huge impact on me, although I honestly don't know what to do with them.
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 4 . 6/29/2015
I thought she brought soup, though?
anne chapter 9 . 4/22/2015
okay i have to admit i expected something... but not that.

its a great fic. thank you for sharing this.
anne chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
i like your version of hinata.
furinchii chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
Nice story. :3
TheLast-Lullaby chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
I nearly died of fangirling over this story. It was wonderful. It wasn't too drawn out or too short it was just wonderful! Kudos!
sasuhina chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
u got the best sex scene stories
BellaOfTheTower chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
AAAAHHHHHHH, I freaking loved this. It was so satisfying reading Hinata as badass woman. And damn it, if that wasn't the sexiest portrayal of Sasuke I've ever seen, then I could die. Fantastic work.
nikols chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
Love it. I'm sad that it ended but i like the ending. You do need to fix your writing, you keep eating words. Its still understandable but a problem.
I hope to read more of your work.
signifytheworld chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
This is so good! I felt as if you accurately portrayed the way Hinata would build herself up. She's not a genius like Sasuke and she doesn't have a special advantage like Naruto (er... Except the Byakugan I guess), but she built herself up from hard work like Lee and Sakura. I wish they put more emphasis on that in the manga): Anyways, I especially loved this, and te SasuHina interactions were so realistic(at least to me)! Thanks for such an amazing story!
VitaAiur chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
Adorable. Very adorable. I love how you portray Sasuke. So straight forward and much of a man that is made of flesh. Cold and calculated but still capable of something akin to adoration.
You have a very good way of writing him. It's very Sasuke. Very Uchiha. Thanks for making stories of SasuHina. You made me love them more.