Reviews for The Reward of Hard Work
flornoir chapter 9 . 3/15
Amazing! Let me Just say I adore the way you wrote Hinata's character, I can't explain why, but I did. I hope you write similar soon
Born of Ashes chapter 9 . 1/14
I loved this story from the very beginning. You have one hell of and imagination and should keep writing as long as your heart desires. Keep it up!
iluvdtng123 chapter 9 . 1/3
This was an absolutely incredible story! You are a terrific writer. Keep doing what your doing :)
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 9 . 1/2
This was totally awesome! :D i loved it, уєρ i was expecting a huge fight and blah blah blah...i was surprised that never happen and that's old guy approved. I'm glad and the ending was great to! this story was amazing!
umnia chapter 9 . 1/2
TERRIFIC JOB
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 5 . 1/1
Da-yum! Hehehe I suppose this sheds some light on Sasuke's sexual experiences and stuff x)
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 4 . 1/1
Heh. Naruto x)
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 3 . 1/1
Damn, but Hinata sure has some cojones. Hehe glad she's taking a stand against the council x3
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 2 . 1/1
Man, you've gotta admire Hinata's tenacity. If it were me, I would probably be dead after Sasuke's first punch :)
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 1/1
Fantastic start!
YungHime chapter 9 . 1/1
Awh glob, Papa Hyuuga. The part where she just put all out in the open I was just like wow...whoa did she just say that. Then Hiashi just hung his head, that was those father instincts kicking in. He was like no not my baby girl. It wouldn't matter who it was she was seeing Hiashi and Neji wouldn't approve aha. Awh Sasuke was in the room while she got ready, I dunno I just find that incredibly cute. Anyway bravo! This was really good!
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 9 . 1/1
Awww yay go Hinata for staying strong, and yay for the council not being total jerks!
nanitaa chapter 9 . 1/1
lol I loved it! And I especially love the author's note. VIEWFINDER IS GREAT :3 reading that update too! KEEP IT UP :D
Chew it Over With Twix chapter 9 . 1/1
It's over! D: WOW. Overall, an amazing story. Thank you!
rainbowxpersonality chapter 9 . 1/1
A lovely ending! I'm very happy with the reward of your hard work