Reviews for Let Me Love You
Kareline Sauceda chapter 8 . 3/4/2018
Hermosa historia
TemperanceBooth1 chapter 4 . 3/30/2017
No offence, but for those who call REGIONALS, sectionals, it drives me absolutely BONKERS. If u actually pay attention to the movie, it's always REGIONALS.
PitchPerfect358 chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
It's really good. Love the details. I hate it when there aren't enough details. Just two things:
1. I think you should've put some more dialogue in it.
2. (This is more personnel) I'm not a huge fan of second person POV either because when I read stuff in second person POV, I'm imagining myself because of the you, your, and you'res instead of the actual characters.
Haboo chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Great chapter
Jess chapter 8 . 11/21/2015
I love you Fanfic this is very attached to the film and it's great, it met all my fantasies XD
HailyBird chapter 8 . 6/16/2015
jfc i love it!
x chapter 2 . 6/12/2015
Cool
JemilyPLL78-01 chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Love Chloe and I love this so far. Keep up the good work!
malexfaith chapter 8 . 4/19/2015
I like this version a lot. Been a great adventure. Thanks heaps for sharing
A guest I suppos chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Isn't his name Tom
Tofu9162 chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Funniest part of this chapter! - "She plays it off like she didn't just perform like a professional singer and here you are just trying not to fangirl on her. 'Oh.' You manage, practically feeling the awkward in the air."

I'm loving this story so far and your sense of humor just about kills me!
lauwer chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
LOVED THIS STORY! thank you thank you thank you!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
A more approprite alternate ending!
hollyhwrites chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
Liked. Thanks for sharing.
opalscrystalarrow chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
Overall, I really liked your idea for the story: Hearing about everything through Chloe's perspective feels fresh in comparison to other Bechloe fanfics. Not a fan of 2nd-person POV (it comes off as too passive and distant for me), but you did a pretty good job of writing it naturally.

:) Great job.