Reviews for Tequila Sunrise
Payton79 chapter 56 . 10/13
Hi! I just wanted to let you know I reread TS and o loved it as much as I did the first time :). Thanks again for writing and sharing. Oh, and you still owe us that last future take ;)
petmom1213 chapter 50 . 10/10
Oh my God. So good. This is the second time I've read this and it's just as good the second time. I loved it. Thank you for you time, talent, and for sharing.
petmom1213 chapter 41 . 10/10
Coffee flavored kisses.
petmom1213 chapter 34 . 10/9
My children's pediatrician did the same thing. I alway felt funny when the kids called him Dr Bob. But it was nice and they both loved him.
petmom1213 chapter 11 . 10/9
I LOVE the books! I know they're not particularly well written but I still love them and have read them many times. They got me in this fandom and it's my world because reality sucks. So Bella and Edward are my reality. Especially the happy fluffy ones. So your's is perfect.
petmom1213 chapter 9 . 10/9
Leah had no right making that deal. Bella does need the DA test but that's all she needs to make Jake (yuck) pay child support. Bella should not have agreed!
Bambii25 chapter 41 . 10/2
It just hit me that Leah isn't Sue's daughter or Seth's sister. I feel slow. Anyway, it's a good story so far
BellalovesJacob chapter 56 . 9/27
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story
Just Sus chapter 24 . 9/23
Bella is cray-cray! This fantastic man adores her and her baby!
Just Sus chapter 16 . 9/23
I'm not reviewing much, but I'm really enjoying this story! It's a different type of B/E love story, for sure! At least, I'm assuming it's going to be...thanks!
Just Sus chapter 8 . 9/23
Will Bella tell him? Or maybe not?
Just Sus chapter 6 . 9/23
Did Bella only have intercourse with Jake? I thought she was just messing with Quil? It's Jake's, right?
Lanigra25 chapter 56 . 9/19
Loved this. I loved all of the future epilogues too
Gidget922 chapter 53 . 8/26
That was priceless
Gidget922 chapter 45 . 8/25
Hmmm I wondered when Bella lent the car to Yvonne, if something would happen to her,sad
4,835 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »