Reviews for Tequila Sunrise
TearxCoveredxRosesx chapter 41 . 5/9
.. Isn't it August? Mackayla was born April 17th, so she'd be just under four months, not six. I know this may be silly but it bugged me.

Also, I love this story! I read it often, but there is NO way a baby that young could understand sign, or be able to sign herself. At four months her eyes wouldn't even really be able to see well enough to pick up on sign language unless you did it like riiiight in her face. Even then, she wouldn't have that level of understanding.
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 56 . 4/25
God. I have come to the end of this FANTASTIC story yet again. I am seriously so much in love with this plot and these characters, that I think I could reread this story a million times and never get bored.
Thank you so much for sharing this WONDERFUL story. I love your writing so much and I can't wait to read more! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 54 . 4/24
God I love every piece of this story.
This chapter did have one part that frustrated me a little though. The books.
I know Bella meant well, but I thought she was a little insensitive to Edward. I can imagine that any person in his position would always fear that their child would not think of them as their "real" parent, and I thought Bella wasn't really being sensitive to that fear of Edward's. She didn't talk to him about the books and she acted as if he was so horrible for being upset. It made me rather disappointed in Bella actually. I wish she had been more understanding, and less acting like Edward was in the wrong and he was being awful. I thought it was much more hurtful that she would order these books, think about something this huge without even talking to edward. It just seemed wrong to me...
Sorrry! Rant over!
I thought the rest of the chapter was just about the SWEETEST thing in the world. I love seeing vocal Mack. She is just about the cutest thing. And her clear love for her sister just melts my heart.
I love this little family of misfits (including Rose and Em's family) and this story just freaking gets to me EVERY time I read it! It's truly one of the best! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 25 . 4/23
Gosh I always get so frustrated with Bella in this chapter!
Like I know Edward has done and said some weird things, but come on. I think he's CLEARLY just a socially awkward person. He clearly likes you and loves your baby, give him a real chance girl! Because you definitely did not give him a real chance. And also, Bella is so obsessed with this "secret" thing that Edward told her about in the very beginning, that she won't ask him! He doesn't know that she is equating everything he does with him wanting them to be a secret, when I fact, he is trying to be a gentleman and not scare her again!
Goodness! This is the time I want to shake Bella for not expressing her feelings and being so mean to Edward. Yes, he's done some weird stuff, but he's trying so hard and he kind of broke my heart a little in this chapter lol.
BUT, I love this story just as much the tenth time rereading it, as I did the first. This is seriously such an amazing story that I can't get enough! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 9 . 4/23
As I reread his story for like the twelfth time, I fall in love with it over and over again. However, I also remember how much of a Bitch Leah is.
1. How can you call bella a whore? She wasn't the one sleeping with a dude in a relationship.
2. How can you hate Bella? She never did anything wrong. You are just a selfish bitch who wants everything and is not happy with what she gets.
3. I was kind of upset that Sue and Charlie invited Leah and her mother to thanksgiving. Even if they didn't know the extent of what happened, I am sure that they knew Jacob and Bella broke up because he was cheating on her with her best friend...so I don't know why they would invite her after she was so cruel?
4. Leah is just so bitter and cruel. I can't BELIEVE she would demand a paternity test. Bella has never been a liar and she is not a whore, and also, you have no say in the fact if Jacob gives money or not. So get out.
Whew. Sorry! It's just every time I read the story, it gets to me just how horrible Leah is. How she thinks she is entitled to treating everyone else like shit and how she thinks the world is against her. She is truly an awful awful human and I am glad that she is never truly happy. :)
Anyway. Back to my rereading of your story!
deelzebub chapter 44 . 4/1
DO NOT GIVE INFANTS HONEY, EVER! Honey naturally contains the microbe that causes botulism. Babies could be easily poisoned to death. Toddlers and older can handle the small amounts.
Kksmum chapter 55 . 2/10
Great stuff. Loved it all. I like stories with a bit of everything. Thanks.
Kksmum chapter 41 . 2/10
I am loving this story. I am sorry about your physical ailments, which I hope are long over. Your humour is just great. Made me laugh many times. And it is fun trying to catch all the quotes and lyrics you slip in.
Kayozm chapter 41 . 1/24
I know this is waaay past the point you probably care, but I can't help myself I just have to say it doesn't seem AT ALL like you are dragging it out to me. Stuff around baby's and custody of them is not simple!
blb1000 chapter 54 . 12/21/2016
Cute chapter! Love the picture of Edward in all that hair frippery.
blb1000 chapter 53 . 12/21/2016
Good for Jessica!
blb1000 chapter 52 . 12/20/2016
Ha! Funny situation.
EchoLynn chapter 29 . 12/20/2016
Love it! I hope we get to hear of 'round two' with Mr. Green... *grins evilly*
EchoLynn chapter 28 . 12/19/2016
Love love love the Star Wars talk... Also love the end of this chapter... You write Emmitt very well ;)
EchoLynn chapter 27 . 12/19/2016
Knew he would be creeptacular. I bet there was no 'Mrs. Green'... I hope Edward and emmitt beat the deposit money out of him!
4,947 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »