Reviews for Tequila Sunrise
Azlady2003 chapter 21 . 11/24
I'd tell Leah "ok why are you calling me"
Azlady2003 chapter 8 . 11/22
I'm thinking that dead pregnant girl was tayna
maggiejoma chapter 52 . 11/21
awesome story just finished it for 2nd time, still wonderful
FanSLASHtic chapter 9 . 10/20
Wait, what? Jacob didn’t even try to defend Bella? And he must’ve know what kind of person Leah was, she proved that.
There’s a special place in the afterlife for people like Jacob! But I hope he’ll man up!
Wow, just read this for the first time, it's so so good! I hope to see the final chapter sometime.
kms24 chapter 56 . 10/15
Sorry, I just realized I posted as a guest.

Patriciadiane chapter 44 . 9/15
Just putting it out there:
Gpa at daycare is Aro.
Renee is involved with Aro in someway, shape or form.
Renee needs a b-h slap. Can you say epitome of selfish?
Drama to unfold.
I'm hot for Edward. But God I do love Emmet. I really love your Emmett.
Why in the fucking hell is Bella such a stubborn and unbelievable bitch? Edward doesn't want to scare her so she fucking goes and overreacts and yells and doesn't want to see him and pushes him away. have some fucking compassion for those that might be socially awkward and don't be such a basic overthinking bitch. Apologies for my rant. I love this story. But...I am almost exactly like Edward minus the fact that I am not a man, and just reading all the ways Bella is being stubborn and mean and such a bitch leaves me steaming because people have actually treated me that way and it fucking SUCKS! Bella needs to take a hike to a therapist for fucks sake.
Just Sus chapter 56 . 7/5
Loved this story and all your characters! Did you ever write the final, final epi?
Just Sus chapter 24 . 7/5
He really is a sweetie!
nzjojo chapter 56 . 7/2
I'm one of those readers who only reads completed Fics. I've just finished this one and wanted to come back and let you know how much I enjoyed Tequila Sunrise. I don't think I've slept since I started it! I really just couldn't put it down until I found out the whole story. You've made these characters come alive and delivered a fast paced and believable story line. Thank you so much. I look forward to reading your other stories soon.
irelandk chapter 55 . 6/19
:-)
Xcellent story
This story was truly a joy to read.
4,964 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »