Reviews for Tequila Sunrise
soccermom101113 chapter 56 . 3/22
More please. I love it
EBCullen99 chapter 54 . 1/25
I wish you'd make a side-story about the Leah/Jacob drama story. Did they stay together all these years?
L-Anne Cullen chapter 56 . 1/9
Omg you flaked on us! You suck donkey balls woman lol
mariadisales chapter 51 . 12/13/2021
uggh I think the story has many extra chapters and it becomes boring, too many events in a short time.
louanne61 chapter 31 . 10/15/2021
I think Alice should mind her own business.
Patriciadiane chapter 21 . 10/6/2021
Alice is being a matchmaker and could Edward get any more wonderful. Leah called about Jacob so what is that all about?
MissWM chapter 55 . 8/17/2021
this was quite nice. thanks for sharing
LillianBroderick chapter 50 . 6/26/2021
Lovely
Dollybigmomma chapter 56 . 6/18/2021
Love this story!
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 50 . 6/14/2021
Edward Adopted her.. YEAH
maembe13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2021
The relationships between Billy, Sue, Bella, Granny, Seth, etc. were beautiful and my favorite part of this story. seth as the brother was adorable and his excitement to be a big uncle was great.I absolutely loved the role Sue played in Bella's life. She was well-developed, warm, and strong. Charlie's support was perfect. The scene with him showing up and letting bella cry on his shoulder was beautiful. carlisle's hesitations over bella were completely founded and he was being a good father in voicing them. I even appreciated your portrayal of Renee simply for her realism. She was a disaster...and, unfortunately, Ive known too many mothers like her. You contrasted the roles of mothers and fathers through various characters, highlighting the precious and irreplaceable role of social parenting in children's lives...as well as the long-term damage that can be inflicted by poor parenting. I found these parts of your story more compelling than the romance/adjusting to a wealthy family sections.

I really wish you brought more resolution and growth to the relationship between Leah, Jacob, and Bella. Jacob and Leah were portrayed in very negative lights, despite being very similar in life choices to Bella and Edward. They all made bad decisions...and could have grown from them. There was so much room for character growth in Leah and Jacob. I wanted to see more of the depth and dimensions of these characters. what were Jacob's insecurities that influenced his decisions? what were Leah's long-standing jealousies and motivations (her solo chapter made her a very flat character)? they had so much potential to be something other than examples of "karma". The awkward thanksgiving was so telling in that it showed the complicated mess of family and relationships and childhood vs. adulthood that these characters had experienced. it also showed how much growth was needed-by everyone there. You have such potential to go into some very deep waters and you start to, but then stop leaving these parts feeling unresolved.

The scene of Jacob meeting his daughter was beautiful and compelling, despite the wistful sadness. i think that was my favorite scene based on how you captured both his regret and his love through choosing what was best for his daughter. Billy also responded so admirably, despite being in a really messy situation. his role as bella's father was so well-captured and his love for charlie and his grandkids was beautiful.

I wished to see more character growth in Bella. She continually repeated bad decisions without learning from the consequences. In many ways, i wished Bella returned home and to her family instead of staying in New Jersey. there was so much space for her to mature and grow there. she was so incredibly blessed to have as much support as she did in the circumstances she found herself in.
leinchen chapter 56 . 3/29/2021
I so loved reading this story - Bellas and Edwards life ist so packed with adventure, wow ...
Thank you so much for writing and sharing it.
Greetings from Germany,
leinchen
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 3/19/2021
Great story, really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!
kittycat0 chapter 25 . 3/12/2021
Bella’s such a bitch in this chapter. A good mom wouldn’t let her pride get in the way
Guest chapter 56 . 3/8/2021