Reviews for Carousels and Wishing Wells
loopylou992 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Awwww that was a beautiful ending! HATE Felix, what an absolutely abhorent man he is... GRRRR so glad the Emm is rid of him and got the chance to be truly happy
Kell-an Dial chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Damn why haven't I read this one before?
Loved it a little sad when Felix was such a shit etc but it was BEAUTIFUL!
lilsunnysaunt chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Sorry it took me so freaking long to read this (yep just got to it.) But OMG. It's totally sweet and romantic...once you forget about Felix the scumbag...I could totally keep reading about Emmett and Edward for way longer. It was beautifully written. Thanks for sharing!
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Poor Em. Hopefully he and E have a wonderful HEA. :)
Love protective little sister Alice.
KM525 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Wow! Absolutely loved! Well, maybe not the Felix parts. He needs to be castrated! But the ending was beautiful!
SlashGal chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
what a lovely ending! and that felix! awful things he did to poor emmett. loved edward in this. xx
theonlykyla chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I loved it. I hated Felix. I want more;)
I love these two together!
sue273 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Absolutely fabulous, hun! Your writing evokes childhood memories of funfairs and trips to sand dunes. I could literally hear, see and smell the atmosphere. The lovemaking scene on the beach was beautifully written, contrasting with all the painful experiences with Felix. Great job, my dear.
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Awwwwwwwww I loved it! Minus the rape! Wish that had had a warning, I'm a total wimp! :(

Em was such a sweet soul..
maryhell chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
stunningly beautiful story.
yaelfica chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Awwww too cute! I even cried! It took me completely by surprise! Tks for sharing :))))
MinaRivera chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This was lovely, especially at the end. Thanks for writing and I hope you continue it, at least one more chapter.
xoxo
Mina
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Beautiful writing, hun. Great story. I read it a few times while up on the SBS site. Loved it!
Nancy
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I loved this entry so much. It deserved some recognition, IMHO. I was completely absorbed, and hated Felix sooo much. I was awash in relief when Edward and Emmett found each other again. Thought on continuing this story? I love the relationship laid out between these two. Well done!
dragontattoo75 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I was so relieved when Em finally said no to F. So good writing, loved it. Thank you for writing and sharing!