Reviews for The Anniversary
kariared chapter 35 . 2/16
Hey hey please dont stop. See here's the thing, if you have haters, you know you did your job. So please please please dont stop writing. It a really good fanfiction. Please I beg of you not to stop I love this story a lot. Keep going. Please:3
Chlerek and Clace chapter 34 . 11/7/2013
More pls!
kariared chapter 23 . 9/24/2013
Fakir and Duck
kariared chapter 15 . 9/24/2013
This is great all though sometimes I don't really know who's talking because when they are having full on conversations it doesn't say who said what. But over all it was really great and I love the story so
katewashere chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
why are they so short?
secret reader chapter 33 . 7/23/2013
Very good keep on writing. I can't wait to see how the story unravels.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/16/2013
The last few chapters were a little too short. I want more! I would also like a little more romance in this. Besides those fact you are a amazing writer and should continue writing stories.
BattyCrash chapter 32 . 5/25/2013
I liked this chapter. It was good. But you forgot Tristan...
Sarah chapter 18 . 5/18/2013
What happened to getting uniforms and school?
Sarah chapter 23 . 5/18/2013
Fakir! He's my favorite character in the show, not by his looks, but his personality. And they DEFINITELY look SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER...deep breath...
CUTE!
Princess Ahiru chapter 32 . 5/18/2013
Interesting story but it doesn't feel like it's going anywhere... Please make Duck and Fakir get together! Also, the personas are getting kind of annoying... Is the sole purpose of their lives to torment Fakir? Anyways, love the story but just want some more
Sarah chapter 22 . 5/18/2013
I just noticed myself in this chapter, that Kace seems the most mature of the personawhen I thought he would be running around and crying "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
Sarah chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
LEAVE!LEAVE!LLEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!L EAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEA VE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE !LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!L EAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEA VE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE !LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!L EAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!LEAVE!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/18/2013
Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop it!Stop making even more details about the personas! I can't even remember what emotion they represent! Why couldn't you keep the old fashioned way and have pique and lilie, while leaving 8 personas that 2 have names that end with -on and also 2 that end with -an and 3 additional names! And you described what they were wearing in excruciating detail! STOP IT!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
Ryker! Because Ryker is easier for Fakir to block out. Well, that may be a bad thing, since while blocking Ryker out quickly may result to another emotion persona much stronger like Kace will come in... so I pick neither!