Reviews for Aftermath
silver-stone2 chapter 13 . 11/16/2016
are you going to finish this story?
TwilightObsessed522 chapter 13 . 11/16/2016
I loved the first story and I like this one too. Do you have any plans to finish this one? I noticed it hasn't been updated for a really long time.
vivarobsten chapter 13 . 10/19/2016
This is such a great and well written story I hope someday soon you continue writing and finish this story.
mcamastow chapter 13 . 1/8/2016
I did not know there was a sequel to repentence. And it wasgoingso well sorry you did not complete it.
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 13 . 10/22/2015
i want more please i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) i want Bella & Edward back together soon plz
kimberlyannchambers chapter 13 . 9/27/2015
Oh my goodness. I see you haven't updated in awhile. Is the story done?
My mind keeps going back to this story again and again.
Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/6/2015
Dude, for real?! You CANNOT kill off Masen, have Bella run off, only to come back and cut it off there...NO FREAKING WAY! Throw me a bone here!
mayymie chapter 13 . 8/8/2015
Just started reading the story and I love it.
Please please please update more and finish the story .x
Guest chapter 13 . 7/14/2015
I'm really enjoying your stories I hope you can finish this one please. I'm dying to know how it finishes.
ms. jqm chapter 13 . 7/5/2015
Wow. I just read both stories. Its been more than a year since you've updated. I was really enjoying this aftermath. Please continue the story!
HLD418 chapter 13 . 6/28/2015
Please finish this story. It is a good story, although sad I am enjoying it. I just want to know what is happening with Edward and Bella and her daughters. Please have an end. It has been over 2 months. I am anxiously awaiting. Thank you. You are doing a great job.
TaBBZZZ chapter 13 . 5/24/2015
Will this story be completed?
mounds01 chapter 13 . 5/17/2015
Oh, the sorrow that poor Bella is suffering through. The beginning and ending of Masen's life were based on fear, sadness, anger and sorrow but he also brought such joy to his parents lives. He saved Edward and Bella from the darkness. You're doing a great job! Please continue with this story it is very good.
sheldust2 chapter 13 . 2/9/2015
Great Story! Please update soon!
KATY123 chapter 13 . 1/20/2015
Had fun while it lasted. How could u kill Mason I know its a fic but deam its not real life.