Reviews for Aftermath
nbrian72 chapter 13 . 10/6
Loving the story hope you update soon.
rpobsessed2 chapter 13 . 10/3
Time to update the story you said you would not leave unfinished

Sharon
alainaroullier chapter 13 . 7/7
I guess this is the end?
alainaroullier chapter 10 . 7/7
Wow. You really hate these people.
alainaroullier chapter 5 . 7/7
It might sound cliche but it warms my heart that the product of Edwrd and Bella's love story is turning out to be a decent guy. It would suck if he turned out to be another James. What would have been the point?
alainaroullier chapter 1 . 7/7
I just read Repentance. I had mixed feelings about the story. I was glad for the happy ending but of course, disturbed by how their life together started. You did a good job walking through their emotions and laying out the consequences of the decisions they both made. Just because you feel remorse about your mistakes, and you find forgiveness, you still need to go through the aftermath. I guess this is what this sequel is going to be about.
silver-stone2 chapter 13 . 11/16/2016
are you going to finish this story?
TwilightObsessed522 chapter 13 . 11/16/2016
I loved the first story and I like this one too. Do you have any plans to finish this one? I noticed it hasn't been updated for a really long time.
vivarobsten chapter 13 . 10/19/2016
This is such a great and well written story I hope someday soon you continue writing and finish this story.
mcamastow chapter 13 . 1/8/2016
I did not know there was a sequel to repentence. And it wasgoingso well sorry you did not complete it.
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 13 . 10/22/2015
i want more please i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) i want Bella & Edward back together soon plz
kimberlyannchambers chapter 13 . 9/27/2015
Oh my goodness. I see you haven't updated in awhile. Is the story done?
My mind keeps going back to this story again and again.
Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/6/2015
Dude, for real?! You CANNOT kill off Masen, have Bella run off, only to come back and cut it off there...NO FREAKING WAY! Throw me a bone here!
mayymie chapter 13 . 8/8/2015
Just started reading the story and I love it.
Please please please update more and finish the story .x
Guest chapter 13 . 7/14/2015
I'm really enjoying your stories I hope you can finish this one please. I'm dying to know how it finishes.