Reviews for Fevered Mind
HairyBallofFur chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
One of those stories that I just couldn't stop reading. The apology that Craig Garrison gave Actor was perfect. Garrison and Actor, two strong characters, if anything the apology will strengthen their relationship in the future.

Terry in love with Actor and Actor in love with Terry...will we ever see a story about them?

I'm still working my way through the Garrison's Gorillas stories so there is hope.

Thank you for your contribution!
Sottanaprima chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
You have all the threads of this team under your control, but you twitch them to remind us how interdependent all your characters are. Craig's non-apology had me in tears, and Actor's and Terry's responses were perfectly in character. Brava!
Modocgal chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
All is well that ends well. Great story Wild. Hurry back with another one.
Sottanaprima chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
Actor prowling around Terry's flat is a masterstroke - it tells us more about his state of mind than it does about the flat. A great device for telling us just how hurt he is - and how much Garrison has to do to put things right. He is going to put things right - isn't he?
Centroides chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
Because I am a Hurt/Comfort fan I have not written much centering on Actor. I had not thought there was a way to hurt him. You, on the other hand, have found a way, not once but twice. Very well done.
Modocgal chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
finally the fever has broken. Now Garrison has some bridges to mend. Hurry back Wild
Sottanaprima chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
So many times you write the perfect scene that just is GG: there are a few in here, but I just adore Casino going to enlighten Garrison - I can see him walking into the room, sitting down and facing up to what has to be a very difficult interview - just the right amount of aggression and belligerence to cover his anger, apprehension and sympathy. Perfect!
Centroides chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
Very emotional I love the part where Chris gives Actor a hug and suggests he needs more hugs. So true. For the man who is always in control, he would be more use to giving comfort than receiving it. Good story, well written.
Centroides chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
Poor Chris. The suspense is killing me.
Modocgal chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
Well at least Garrison seems to be thinking a bit more clearly now. What will happen when he hears what he has been saying? Hurry back.
Sottanaprima chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
Poor Chris! So who's going to get the job of telling Craig what he's been up to? Whoever gets the job, they'll need to be diplomatic... Good story!
Sottanaprima chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Poor Actor! Loyalty to the team means he can't even get his leg over! Would our favourite aristocrat indulge in anything so vulgar? You bet your sweet life he would - if circumstances would only allow! But we still don't know why Garrison is acting so strangely - Wild, I'd really welcome an explanation!
Modocgal chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
I hope Actor can pull off this con. What am I saying? Of course he will. Hurry back
centroides chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
Oh the suspense.
Modocgal chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
I hope this new medicine works before Craig's mouth destroys the team permanently. Hurry back Wild.