Reviews for The New One
snazzywatermelon chapter 6 . 7/12
Please update this is one of the best books I've read
Diana chapter 1 . 1/6
Thank you for making the FF. You don't see many of these around. I look forever to find the Neverland FF but barely any are about the prequel which I keep looking for everywhere.

Now to answer you questions.

1: Name for the Girl?- Name her Avalon Prylar
2: How will everyone(group or individual) react to having a girl in the house, especially Peter and Jimmy?- I believe that Peter should be wary and distrustful of her at first, but slowly come to like her. Jimmy could act like he's always wanted a daughter, and now he has one, so he'll be loving until they get to Neverland.
3: Does anybody have a crush on her?- I think Fox should have a crush on her, but everyone who's seen to movie knows what happened. But I also think that Peter start gaining some feelings more for her as well.
4: How does she react around the boys?- At first she should be shy and scared, for she's a girl living with a house full of guys. But then come to think of them as brothers later on when they are in Neverland.
5: Does she like anybody?- She should like Fox at first, but because of what happens with him, she should start gaining feelings for Peter. (As you can tell, I really really like Peter Pan, and I like Fox too.)

I hope you take into consideration on my suggestions. Good luck on your story and I enjoy reading it.
Emma chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
Gahhh, this story is AMAZING
clarkegriffins chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
I'm actually vouching for Peter/Annie because I love the whole love/hate relationship thing :) please update soon?
Monkeymania101 chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Hey! This is the writer from wattpad! I read your story through again and it gets better and better! I can't wait to read more! Keep up the awesome work!
hattersgirl chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
I love your story! so please continue to update... soon! btw I think Anne and fox are adorable together.
NJ7009 chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
Nooo! I miss Fox

a hobbit chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
I am just DYING for the next chapter. You really are an awesome writer!
dream lighting chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
Nice cliffy welcome back please don't kill fox hope to read more soon
a hobbit chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Why did you stop updating this story? It is awesome!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Update update update, live your story!
NJ7009 chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
Very quick backstory there

dream lighting chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
not bad should be intresting please updated again soon
Doverstar chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Loving this! Do you mind reading my Neverland: Part 3 fanfic and reviewing? I want to know what other Neverland fans think of it!
NJ7009 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
This may seem weird but I want Anne to end up with (If you are going forward with this romance idea) Curly because... I don't know. Curly needs more love