Reviews for Through The Looking Glass
1sunfun chapter 20 . 3/23
Good.
delena05 chapter 1 . 3/13
Great storyline. Cant wait to read further :)
DElena all the way chapter 20 . 3/9
great story :))
DElena all the way chapter 7 . 3/8
what an end of the chapter !
kaybaby1127 chapter 20 . 2/28
oh b
M chapter 20 . 2/23
Awesome chapter
Sorrybout'ya chapter 20 . 2/22
Thank you so much for writing this story and sharing it with all of us.
I've enjoyed it a lot.:)
jairem chapter 20 . 2/22
We'll done for the story. And we got happy end for DE. They are still so young but I believe they will make it work. Looking forward to your new story.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 20 . 2/22
At first, I didn't get that the last section was set at Katherine's graduation. So for a bit I found it odd that Elena would talk to Isobel with both Salvatores with her instead of having Katherine there.

Isobel's presence was unexpected. I thought she might cause more trouble between her daughters and their respective Salvatore.

Overall, great job!

Bellarke? *need to check now* I love Bellarke.
TeamSteferine chapter 20 . 2/22
Such a nice chapter to end this amazing story. Loved every part of it, especially when Elena finally says no to her mom. Can't wait to see what's next.
Great ending. Glad you had Elena handle herself that way with isobel. Sounds like a good plan. Thanks so much for all of your great work on this story.
scarlett2112 chapter 20 . 2/22
I have to put my uniform on to go to work in a few moments. Very well done my friend. I always love it when DE gets their happy ending. I'm glad Elena had the courage of her convictions. Isobel just kind of bulldozed her way into her home and her life, making plans without consulting her etc. Although I did think it was a good thing that she didn't raise a ruckus after hearing Elena's decision to stay in Mystic Falls with Damon for the time being.
I really have to go. You have a wonderful evening and week ahead. Thanks for another fabulous story..
aliai97 chapter 20 . 2/22
Thanck you for this fin ! And I believe that you give it the best end.