Reviews for Broken Pieces
Pinayprincesa chapter 11 . 4/11
Hmmm... Awwww John's spirit is still with Torrie. :-) hopefully he'll tell her everything is going to be okay especially the kids.
AusslyLover3000 chapter 11 . 11/16/2013
Yay! He's finally awake!
Ana chapter 11 . 11/12/2013
amazing story! can't wait to see where it goes next :)
foldintothenight chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
You two really ripped my heart to shreds with that one. Bravo. I'm afraid of what could actually happen. Keep up the good work you two!
therealchamps chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
Torrie and Randy's dreams seemed so real. Update soon.
XxBeautyFairytaleOfJorrieXx chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Oh My God! I knew it, I need a bloody make up remover wipe. I cried! how many times has John died?! what is wrong with you two girls you'll have your readers in floods of tears :P I still love ya both!

John has to survive! he just has too! I really want Torrie to have a go at Alanna and be like "How would you feel if it was Randy, you didn't know if you're daddy is gonna going to around to watch you grow up! that he won't be there to hold you, kiss you when you're sad, make you laugh, watch movies that he can't stand but he still stays there, how would you feel?" I think that could really make Alana cry. Thats what I would do! plz let it happen!

UPDATE!

Great, great story! you def need a tissue if you love John so very much!
XxBeautyFairytaleOfJorrieXx chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
I am really starting not to like Alanna in this story, why is she being a right brat trying to break up Randy/Stacy and then terrorizing Andy.

I hope John will pull through, he has to! just has to. My heart breaks for Torrie, she has to be strong for John and Aria!

I'm going to need make up remover soon, because I know I am gonna ball out crying in a minute. Its so emotional but I can't stop reading!

Awesome work!
XxBeautyFairytaleOfJorrieXx chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Oh my god this story is so emotional! now John knows what's wrong with him. That is true, he cares for others before himself. Definitely true. John has Torrie, she will be right by his side through this horrific nightmare.

Oh how horrible was Alanna, what the hell is she doing that. Saying something like that, oh god! ...just speechless.

Great Work :)
XxBeautyFairytaleOfJorrieXx chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Oh my god! No, no my heart is just breaking here. I know its only a story but I hate to see John in any kind of hurt & pain. I hope he pulls through. When Torrie cried, I almost had tears in my eyes :'(

Reading on! Great work :)
XxBeautyFairytaleOfJorrieXx chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
OMG! OMG! I'm gonna cry what's wrong with John! I have to read now like now! stuff everything else!

Loving that you're a Rancy/Jorrie writer :)) You're really good!
DashingsDestiny chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
Very dramatic Christmas for the cenas really great chapter

Update Soon

And no i didnt i remember waching the orginal when i was very little lol
therealchamps chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
I really hope John makes it. Update soon.
foldintothenight chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
Insert string of profanity here. Sigh, I still heart ya, sweetie. I just wanna give hugs all around that room. Too busy crying.
RonTheRonin chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
A very sad but merry tale for the Holidays. Good chapter and Merry Christmas you guys :)
RonTheRonin chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
Snap crackle pop! Cena in a coma? Say it ain't so! -_- good chap guys.