Reviews for The Fat and Pretty of Art School
I loved this story it was hilarious and amazing. You should make a sequel!?. . . . Please!?
jazzberryjuice chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
sorry I'm didn't review every chapter; it's just hard to surreptitiously do so on my phone with my health teacher watching me like a hawk. Because when I read the sasuke Neji fight scene, I may or may not have caused a classroom disruption. There are still tears in my eyes. NOODLE ARMS! Oh, the visual...
Anyway, this is incredible. I love your writing.
RaiNiccle chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
Love the story so far and the previous chapter was great too! I really really like this!
RaiNiccle chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Damn already loving this fic! So glad I have stumbled upon it hahaha can't wait to read the next chapters and thank goodness it's complete :)
Doom.Sammich chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
I really, super uber loved this. The way you wrote Neji and Tenten was awesome, I really enjoyed it! I wish there was more I hope you wrote more stories with NejiTen with similar personalities and attitudes.! I favorites you :3
departedsoul13 chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
Man, I love this story. The direction you took Neji in was way different than most and I really like that. The characters attitudes were awesome but that didn't subtract from your writing style which was great and developed! Writing may not be your biggest passion but, I don't know if you're considering this, you should at least to it as a hobby for extra income or something maybe . Anyways, thanks for the great read!
departedsoul13
NejiTen forever chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
The Story was so funny! I personally think that NejiTen is the best couple too. Make another funny story about them please. (ANGRY WITH MISASHI KISHIMOTO FOR KILLING NEJI BEFORE SAKURA! :(
Animefangirl95 chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Awesome job:) I hope Tenten wonXD
Animefangirl95 chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Oh crap! Is Tenten ready to be the mother of Neji's baby? LolXD I love when The characters ramble
Animefangirl95 chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
I feel like I'd probably be in this situation if anyone had the slightest interest in me and I in him lol
Animefangirl95 chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
Poor Tenten and her misunderstandings:/ I really like stories that have a close relationship between Shika and Ten
Animefangirl95 chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
I felt so insulted when Sasuke made fun of Tenten, I wanted Neji to beat him upXD
Animefangirl95 chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Haha this was an awesome one sided phone conversation
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Great chapter:)
Purple flurple chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
Very imaginative story.

I love your vocabulary and descriptions, especially how skeletony Neji is.
it never failed to crack me up!

I also love your take on the untraditional tentenxneji pairing

Can't wait to read more of your works!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »