Reviews for Skies As Grey As Battleships
blue-analytic chapter 90 . 3/13
I enjoy reading your fanfiction and hope this story will be continued? I hope it will because the plot is quite interesting, and I can't wait to see what will happen the next chapter. With this said have a nice day!
Sincerely
blue-analytic
The Bearer Of Secrets chapter 90 . 12/30/2015
I managed to read this in two days (more like one day and two hours) and I'm pretty much obsessed. I really like the world building here; learning about the government structure and the politics in the story is really interesting. The character interactions are really great, too, and you've done a great job of fleshing out the characters. (Also Touya and N are pretty much the best power couple-they both have legendary fuckin dragons, okay, and N is probably gonna be, like, the new president.)

One thing I noticed from, like, the first chapter, was that Touya brought along a sketchbook, and I wondered if you were anning on doing anything with that (it's probably full of an obscene amount of drawings of N, and Touko probably just kind of laughs whenever she sees it).

Last, but literally in no possible way least, will you ever be continuing this story? I hope so, because I love pretty much everything about it (just in case my awkward rambling didn't tip you off to that).
Guest chapter 90 . 12/19/2015
i loove this! you write so beautifully!
Guest chapter 77 . 10/16/2015
screams this isso good

aaaa
you're amazing!
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 24 . 4/2/2015
[One of you must have asked a question about love, am I right?]
Spot on. That's kinda scary. 0_0

And yes, finally out of the elevator!
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 23 . 4/2/2015
Still stuck in the elevator I see. xD

["Have you ever been in love before?"]
That's an interesting question to ask..._

Also, Touya thinking that if Zorua was abused, it would fit right in with N's theme of depressing back story.
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 19 . 4/2/2015
Oh hey, there's the blackout that was mentioned on the TV that Touya ignored. xD
OkamiAmmy-chan chapter 90 . 3/1/2015
THIS IS LIKE REALLY INTERESTING AND I'M JUST INTERNALLY PANICKING BECAUSE IS TOUYA THE HERO OR MAYBE IT'S TOUKO LIKE
Jurudo chapter 90 . 2/23/2015
as usual another beautiful chapter with an adorable oshawott! would it be possible to see more of little zorua in the other chapters? I love zorua and oshawott's interaction, it's always adorable. I can't wait to see N reaction to finding out Black got accepted! anyway love the chapter and love the story, thanks for the update!
ciocco chapter 90 . 1/31/2015
Oh, it updated! Nice job as always on the chapter. I see Touya's logic in not telling Touko or Bianca the specifics in overthrowing Crane, but I feel like it's going to go down pretty badly when they do find out (which is hopefully after the successful completion of the mission). I'm really curious about what N talks about with Zekrom. Did they clear up what happened as a result of Crane and the government's intervention? Does Zekrom harbour a grudge for the way the government had him captured? Anyway, I look forward to your next update!
Opal090 chapter 44 . 1/25/2015
Touko needs to be put in her place. She's so fricking nosy and annoying I hate her so much. What right does she think she has that lets her but into everyone's business like that? I hate her SO much. I would've slapped her already if I were Touya.
Kida Linh chapter 90 . 1/18/2015
Hmm, I wonder how N's taking Touya's acceptance to the mission? Maybe he's talking it out with Zekrom like Touya felt like doing with Reshiram? Anyways, it's really great to see a new chapter, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got planned.
Katherine chapter 89 . 11/30/2014
Hello! I've had this story bookmarked on my computer to check for a while now, I'm so glad to see it updated! On a sidenote, I personally disagree with what the last reviewer said. I don't think you put too much detail into things, it's a story not a text book - describing things makes the story more enjoyable to read (to me at least). Of course, this is just my opinion! Thank you for writing and I look forward to the next chapter!
Polas chapter 89 . 11/30/2014
Laughs

Hello, and welcome back! I think the cafeteria thing was brought up in a review reply - namely yours to me. C:

Just wondering, does Cheren ever have dreams/think about the people/pokemon he's fighting against in the war?

It's really really good to have you back. Can't wait for the next chapter

(Mmmmm this chapter was really long-winded- are you trying to explain every single detail? Ummmm I'm sorry that came out bady but I don't know how else to phrase it, but it kinda clutters up the flow of the story. A lot of dithering on one single action or thought.)
Kiomenta chapter 89 . 11/29/2014
Thanks for the update! I seriously love this story so much, I like the direction its going in too. Your writing style is awesome as well! Can't wait for the next chapter!