Reviews for Skies As Grey As Battleships
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 24 . 4/2
[One of you must have asked a question about love, am I right?]
Spot on. That's kinda scary. 0_0

And yes, finally out of the elevator!
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 23 . 4/2
Still stuck in the elevator I see. xD

["Have you ever been in love before?"]
That's an interesting question to ask..._

Also, Touya thinking that if Zorua was abused, it would fit right in with N's theme of depressing back story.
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 19 . 4/2
Oh hey, there's the blackout that was mentioned on the TV that Touya ignored. xD
OkamiAmmy-chan chapter 90 . 3/1
THIS IS LIKE REALLY INTERESTING AND I'M JUST INTERNALLY PANICKING BECAUSE IS TOUYA THE HERO OR MAYBE IT'S TOUKO LIKE
xXBloodDemonXx chapter 90 . 2/23
as usual another beautiful chapter with an adorable oshawott! would it be possible to see more of little zorua in the other chapters? I love zorua and oshawott's interaction, it's always adorable. I can't wait to see N reaction to finding out Black got accepted! anyway love the chapter and love the story, thanks for the update!
ciocco chapter 90 . 1/31
Oh, it updated! Nice job as always on the chapter. I see Touya's logic in not telling Touko or Bianca the specifics in overthrowing Crane, but I feel like it's going to go down pretty badly when they do find out (which is hopefully after the successful completion of the mission). I'm really curious about what N talks about with Zekrom. Did they clear up what happened as a result of Crane and the government's intervention? Does Zekrom harbour a grudge for the way the government had him captured? Anyway, I look forward to your next update!
Opal090 chapter 44 . 1/25
Touko needs to be put in her place. She's so fricking nosy and annoying I hate her so much. What right does she think she has that lets her but into everyone's business like that? I hate her SO much. I would've slapped her already if I were Touya.
Kida Linh chapter 90 . 1/18
Hmm, I wonder how N's taking Touya's acceptance to the mission? Maybe he's talking it out with Zekrom like Touya felt like doing with Reshiram? Anyways, it's really great to see a new chapter, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got planned.
Katherine chapter 89 . 11/30/2014
Hello! I've had this story bookmarked on my computer to check for a while now, I'm so glad to see it updated! On a sidenote, I personally disagree with what the last reviewer said. I don't think you put too much detail into things, it's a story not a text book - describing things makes the story more enjoyable to read (to me at least). Of course, this is just my opinion! Thank you for writing and I look forward to the next chapter!
Polas chapter 89 . 11/30/2014
Laughs

Hello, and welcome back! I think the cafeteria thing was brought up in a review reply - namely yours to me. C:

Just wondering, does Cheren ever have dreams/think about the people/pokemon he's fighting against in the war?

It's really really good to have you back. Can't wait for the next chapter

(Mmmmm this chapter was really long-winded- are you trying to explain every single detail? Ummmm I'm sorry that came out bady but I don't know how else to phrase it, but it kinda clutters up the flow of the story. A lot of dithering on one single action or thought.)
Kiomenta chapter 89 . 11/29/2014
Thanks for the update! I seriously love this story so much, I like the direction its going in too. Your writing style is awesome as well! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ruokjean-neigh chapter 89 . 11/29/2014
Thank you so much for the new chapter :) I love it.
Wordsworth chapter 89 . 11/28/2014
ahhh, I'm so glad to see that this fic hasn't been abandoned. I've been following from the start and although I usually don't comment on the stories I follow I can't resist because of how much I love the way you write the characters and how endearing Touya and N are. Every time you release a new chapter it's a real pick-me-up and I've been rereading this fic all day.

as a fellow student in the midst of studying hard for their own finals, I wish you luck! I'll be eagerly awaiting the next update. :3
Ruokjean-neigh chapter 88 . 11/22/2014
Honestly, I love the story. The plot is amazing and your writing is fantastic. I like how Touya is nervous at everything, and N's sLIGHT OCD. Both are really endearing. I think that the story is one of the bests of Pokémon fanfiction that I have ever read. I am looking forward to the update :)
xXBloodDemonXx chapter 88 . 9/7/2014
Cliffhanger D:! ahhh I can't wait for the next update! this fic is truly my favourite one, anyway keep up the amazing work!