Reviews for Hooked
Rita01tx chapter 45 . 7/21
If anyone could understand Bella's past, it was CW! Like I said...my new hero LOL!
Enjoyed this story very much so I'm off to find the sequel!
Rita01tx chapter 44 . 7/21
CW is my new hero LMAO! And Disney World is definitely a magical place I'd love to visit again someday!
Rita01tx chapter 43 . 7/21
CW wasn't as grumpy as I expected...guess he really did learn his lesson LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 42 . 7/21
Bella's family is startin' to grow on both sides! Rose and Emmett won't be at the party, I'm sure the rest of the family will be flashin' photos of that baby so they'll be there in spirit LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 41 . 7/21
Esme is awesome! But, if Jake apologized to Bella and Edward, why is he still an asshole?
Rita01tx chapter 40 . 7/20
Now that Charlie knows, that just leaves Esme and Jasper in the dark!
Rita01tx chapter 39 . 7/20
Esme's gonna be pissed to be the last to know...well, that's if Alice tells Jasper first LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 38 . 7/20
It was very gracious of Bella to accept Jacob's surprisingly sincere apology! And, roses, chocolates and stuffed animals is definitely the way to a girl's heart, especially if she's never had them before!
Rita01tx chapter 37 . 7/20
If James is smart, he'll slink off to a hole in the ground and never come out...problem is I don't think he's very smart LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 36 . 7/20
Yeesh! I sure don't like the idea of Edward meetin' up with James on his own! Gotta have back-up!
Rita01tx chapter 35 . 7/20
Gah! Give me a heart attack, why don't you!? She didn't leave *Muppet flails!*
And I really think Charlie needs to be in on this!
Rita01tx chapter 34 . 7/20
Now's the time to call on family and friends...hell, even Jacob, for help!
Rita01tx chapter 33 . 7/20
Normally, I'd hate the idea of Edward spyin' on Bella by readin' her phone messages but, in this case, it's a damn smart move and he'd be even smarter to listen to Carlisle and not jump to conclusions!
Rita01tx chapter 32 . 7/20
Oh, I was hopin' Felix would say something to Edward since Bella's not gonna fess up! Bad move on her part 'cause he's caught her out in a lie and that ain't a good thing!
Rita01tx chapter 31 . 7/20
Fuck, just tell everyone...take away James's ammunition!
1,251 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »