Reviews for Hooked
anafinchel chapter 45 . 4/4
I loved it! read it all almost in one go...2-3 days and done!
Amazing story! lovely and strong couple! TOTALLY worth reading :))))
anafinchel chapter 28 . 4/3
whyyyy did jacob the jackass not get! we was annoying the sh*t out of me...idiot, stupid asshole!
edward was too good...should have punched him...this is why Jake is better off as a dog or gay character, then he is likable XDDD ugh hate him here
great story...im liking it a lot :)
zoba20 chapter 45 . 1/30
very beautiful story...:)
loved it so much...u are really talented. I was captured by it the first chapter, never I would be hooked 'wink' on it :)
can't wait to read more of ur stories.
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 45 . 1/8
Sigh... A Bella & Edward version of Pretty Woman in better! What's not to love eh? I can't wait to see if you did write this sequel, I wanna see them with lots of babies (yes I'm totally aware this is my biologial clock talking here!).
Thanks for sharing :)
cctwilight chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
I really enjoyed the story! It was great!
noot40 chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
I like this story, very Pretty Woman-ish. I hope you have an original story. Do you know what a comma is? Use them!
Guest chapter 28 . 3/22/2015
Its all edward fault. if he just shut his mouth. wth telling jacob, he shouldn't even tell Emmett who bella is. he's an idiot. now jacob will run his mouth everywhre telling ppl everytime he feels like it. asshole
Vamps09 chapter 45 . 3/20/2015
Great story, loved it!
Vamps09 chapter 36 . 3/19/2015
That dessert sounds reallybgood right now. Well i wonder what her secret is?
Vamps09 chapter 31 . 3/19/2015
Awww grab the tissue, that was so sweet. Poor Bella whar is she going to do about James?
Vamps09 chapter 26 . 3/18/2015
I knew the scumbag had to come find her.
rushed chapter 45 . 3/17/2015
What a great read. It had everything I love in fan fiction and more. Really well rounded story, good bit of drama, angst, humour, tension, lemons. Great ending, not dragged out.
Sorry for not reviewing more!
Thanks
Rushed
sueIZide chapter 45 . 1/21/2015
Thank you for this beautiful, overwhelming tale. I laughed, cried & swooned.
locheree chapter 45 . 11/8/2014
I have read this story more times than I can count because I just love it. I can't remember if I left a review for it or not but I am doing so, now. One of the best stories I have read and I love it all. Thank you for sharing your creative mind.
cuteascherries chapter 45 . 10/25/2014