Reviews for Hooked
noot40 chapter 4 . 4/15
I like this story, very Pretty Woman-ish. I hope you have an original story. Do you know what a comma is? Use them!
Its all edward fault. if he just shut his mouth. wth telling jacob, he shouldn't even tell Emmett who bella is. he's an idiot. now jacob will run his mouth everywhre telling ppl everytime he feels like it. asshole
Vamps09 chapter 45 . 3/20
Great story, loved it!
Vamps09 chapter 36 . 3/19
That dessert sounds reallybgood right now. Well i wonder what her secret is?
Vamps09 chapter 31 . 3/19
Awww grab the tissue, that was so sweet. Poor Bella whar is she going to do about James?
Vamps09 chapter 26 . 3/18
I knew the scumbag had to come find her.
rushed chapter 45 . 3/17
What a great read. It had everything I love in fan fiction and more. Really well rounded story, good bit of drama, angst, humour, tension, lemons. Great ending, not dragged out.
Sorry for not reviewing more!
Thanks
Rushed
greyfunk chapter 45 . 1/21
Thank you for this beautiful, overwhelming tale. I laughed, cried & swooned.
locheree chapter 45 . 11/8/2014
I have read this story more times than I can count because I just love it. I can't remember if I left a review for it or not but I am doing so, now. One of the best stories I have read and I love it all. Thank you for sharing your creative mind.
cuteascherries chapter 45 . 10/25/2014
: )
nello25 chapter 45 . 9/13/2014
just brilliant. i loved it
My Friend Alice chapter 45 . 9/1/2014
Beautifully told story!
twibe chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
I really hope Edward won' together with Tanya as long as he is with Bella, I hate cheaters
maphie chapter 33 . 7/25/2014
I know that this is completed work that I'm reading but I'm hoping that Charlie would fucking represent. I know you probably don't know a thing about being a cop (if you're not from a family of one) but a Chief of Police, even for a Podunk town like Forks need to have some fucking pull or instinct about people and their behavior. Plus after his big ass reunion with his estranged kid for 9 years, you would think he would use what he knows of her now to backtrack. That's what I would do and I'm a sales schlep. Whores have better pedigree than me.
maphie chapter 30 . 7/25/2014
How can Bella be "I want to have your baby" and still not wrestle with the biggest secret of all (jamessss). The only explanation is that she doesn't really believe Edward. Her self-loathing is bigger than her love for him. It's like vamp-Edward in New Moon. A few Twihards were critical of Breaking Dawn because of the whole Renesmee sitch. I would gladly take that than the Edward in New Moon. I was almost (key word) Team Jacob because of it.
1,184 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »