Reviews for The Legend of Harry Potter
Kittyfantaztico chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Good story. You should make it longer.
anarion87 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
good story so far
Frustr8dwriter chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Very good start! I like thoughtful and intelligent Harry - so much so that I can't wait for the next installment. Please update soon!
AlaskanKing chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Good start. Look forward to seeing how this plays out.

Just wanted to point out your timetable is a little off. Dudley's Birthday was during the school year. Remember, he had to stay in his cupboard to school let out for the whole zoo and snake thing.
Also, the Taboo for Voldemort wasn't in affect til he had taken over the ministry. At this point of time, people were just scared to say his name.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
this sounds like it will be a great story
kewr69 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Great start
Ruinus chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Pretty cool so far and I like the Lunar Harmony you mentioned at the end, not many of those around. Look forward to more.
poppet15 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
A good start, I look forward to reading more.
James018 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Interesting start. Hope to see more soon.

Good to see you won't be bashing anyone. That's far too rare!
Wulffe chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Very interesting start to a story ..

:-}

I liked it ..
DoctorWho41 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Good story keep up the good work
atymer chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Well I don't usually review a story this soon, let alone alert one. I am just curious what Harry will do to keep from getting manipulated. I noticed the author says no bashing, and I'm fine with that. However, how will Harry prevent his being tossed around by Dumbldore's machinations has me intrigued. I hope his sojurn in the alley takes him back to Gringotts and anywhere else he can get away with to solidify a position where he can't be abused any further.
Mystolon chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
When i read the part of the chapter describing how Harry was able to deduce that he was different/special but was unable to replicate the usage of his powers i was incredibly disapointed. After reading the title of the story and the summary i was expecting more maybe something along the lines of what Tom riddle waa capable of or at the very least the same level of ability that his mother Lily possesed.
Nanz chapter 1 . 10/15/2012