Reviews for What's So Civil About War Anyway?
GabbiGrl chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
WOW! That was an absolutely amazing story! It was so cool how you managed to put a lot of the details from the actual series in this story, but under a totally different context! Absolutely amazing!
Acacia Cottonwood chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
Loved this story.
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
I absolutely loved this story! I read it all in one sitting and I loved how it was so close to canon, too.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/6/2014
This was simply awesome!I absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
"Or tell one of your dies. But don't do that. Stay alive." And that's why I love Haymitch.
16Sydd16 chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
I absolutely loved this story! It was well written with cuter, fluffier parts but also parts that were deeply infused with pain. I'm sad it's over:( but I very much enjoyed it! Thanks for writing and very nice job!
janedoe15243 chapter 10 . 3/18/2014
Excellent story! I love historical fiction and this one nailed it!
fyrebirdrises chapter 10 . 1/30/2014
This is the first historical AU I've read, but I may be going back to some of the others I've skipped- I enjoyed it more than I expected.

I really liked that you captured the "Mockingjay" aspect of Katniss, that person that rallies people behind her without trying or being aware that is what she is doing.
mansts chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
Wonderful story!
Enna Energe chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
This was a very enjoyable story. Thank you for sharing!
ann1276 chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
I have loved this story from the beginning! Great job and thank you for sharing it with us!
Frayed Shoelaces chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
Wow!

First and foremost, I would like to say that I'm earnestly impressed that you stretched a one-shot out into a full-length story that spanned across more than a year. There's so much dedication in what you've done that I don't even know where to begin. (It certainly does give me hope for this once-one-shot that is threatening to split into two chapters, and maybe even more.) I think I might just be on the verge of tears for being proud of you too, even though I've just stumbled upon the story, in all of its completed glory, today, I'm all too familiar with staring at dusty WIPs for months on end. It would probably be years, if I didn't just flat-out lose the files.

Second, I love Kat and Peeta's life in the field, and I especially enjoyed the chapter where Thresh and Rue (specifically the latter) were introduced. It was a nice perspective into the life of Katniss Everdeen and the boy with the bread, as well as serving as a cute segway for me to fall in love with that poor girl who saw the cruelties of life much too young.

Third, Gale. Oh Gale.

Fourth, you are a fantastic writer and storyteller. Whether for this universe or for others, whether for coherent narratives or for rough ideas, let those words flow! I hope I don't sound too creepy when I say I hope to see more of your work soon.
brittrichards1044 chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
I loved this story, I read it in one day and just couldn't look away. I was kind of happy that i started reading it after it was finished! I never could have waited for the next chapters! Anyway, I'm about to see if you have anymore stories..Thank You for taking your time to write this!
SoThere chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
Congratulations on finishing it! It's quite the feat and you should be proud of the story you've told. :)
Tea4e chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
Congrats & a fitting end. Such a wonderful job melding the Epilogue of MJ and aspects of the Civil War. It was a pleasure to read! Thank you!