Reviews for Betrayed by the Prime
I just spent the past few days reading all three parts. You've captured me, dont you dare let me go ! I love it ! 3
maria-ioanna984 chapter 19 . 6/21
OMG?!just finished the duology and reading this one...unbelievable?!this is sssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooo swwwweeeeeettttttttttt?!hahahha and the ahummmm ''mature'' scenes...ggiirrllll?!thats hot as hell or pit!hahah hey u have this story as an 'M' story so if there people who dont like it,...well guess what ?!fuck u fraggers?!u know this story its gonna be mature?!u see the fragging letter with the name of the story?!dudes!
but seriously if u need help give me a hollar,i so wanna see this till the end...ur stories and 2 others girls r the reason maybe one day i have my story here,i know theres one awaits to come out and ur stories only give me the courage to do it,one day!
this story is tricky i get it but give it time and i know u'll find something reallyy good?!
cant wait for next chap
till all r one
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 19 . 6/9
Interesting
Vodid chapter 19 . 5/20
steamy, steamy, steamy, steamy, steamy, steamy HOT
wow, I loved this update... *blushes* ha k moving on...
Megatron's got something up his sleeve... wonder what else he can make Optimus do, and if he'll confront Sentinel about it...
Welcome back, and I hope you are well!
aunipeg chapter 18 . 12/5/2016
Great chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 18 . 9/6/2016
Please write more
Vodid chapter 18 . 8/10/2016
I will not apologize for the ones who have done this to you, that is their job. I've enjoyed your stories for about a week now, and I hope that you won't let them bring you down.
I know how you feel. And I personally won't pressure you into writing more, but I'll encourage you to continue to write this amazing story.
Best of luck to you, and I hope the next chapter comes out soon! And be sure to take your time with it, don't stress yourself out. Please don't let anyone ruin the writing experience for you.
I absolutely love the way you've written these stories, and the way you've replaced Sam. It's intriguing, to say the least. The way you did it had to of taken a lot of thought, and I know how stressing it can become when people push you to write more, when it's a hard and tiring task. I hope you continue to take writing as a hobby, not a job.
Hope you're okay otherwise and I look forward to the next chapter. :)
KayleeChiara chapter 17 . 8/5/2016
What a very engaging story! I just reread the previous stories and caught up with this one today. I like how you used the movies but changed things around so much that it's really different. Probably doesn't make sense, I guess what I'm saying is that this is not a rehash of the movies and I like that. I thought that the additional depth you gave to Mearing and Simmons was great. I also enjoyed the growth you gave to Bee. Although I prefer Jolt to be more mature, again that's a personal preference. The relationship tensions between Clare and Optimus make sense and their challenges are quite frustrating which simply expresses a nicely written story... Thank you for writing and I look forward to your next update which is (referring to what was written in 18) not to be taken in any way other than appreciation. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 8/4/2016
Please make another chapter
grapejuice101 chapter 17 . 8/1/2016
more more more! I REALLY WANT MORE CHAPS NOW!
Autobotlover56 chapter 16 . 5/1/2016
UPDATE!
grapejuice101 chapter 16 . 4/30/2016
Oh boy, another cliffhanger! I am so happy u updated! I need more chaps now!
Autobotlover56 chapter 15 . 3/1/2016
Please! Update!
Panda Bear Lover 317 chapter 15 . 11/15/2015
Well, the butterfly theory in here is taking another turn! It looks like there's about to be a rift caused between Ironhide and Sentinel BEFORE he's even revealed as a traitor! Could it be, is it possible? How likely would it be that our favorite weapons specialist actually becomes wary of the Prime to the point of watching his every move...?

Hahaha! Given everything that's been said in the medbay, I ask you of one favor: when Sentinel is defeated and shamed, he needs a more harsh punishment than what he got in the movie, just because he deserves it now.
grapejuice101 chapter 15 . 11/14/2015
OMG thank u so much for updating! More chaps plz
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »