Reviews for Betrayed by the Prime
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 18 . 9/6
Please write more
Vodid chapter 18 . 8/10
I will not apologize for the ones who have done this to you, that is their job. I've enjoyed your stories for about a week now, and I hope that you won't let them bring you down.
I know how you feel. And I personally won't pressure you into writing more, but I'll encourage you to continue to write this amazing story.
Best of luck to you, and I hope the next chapter comes out soon! And be sure to take your time with it, don't stress yourself out. Please don't let anyone ruin the writing experience for you.
I absolutely love the way you've written these stories, and the way you've replaced Sam. It's intriguing, to say the least. The way you did it had to of taken a lot of thought, and I know how stressing it can become when people push you to write more, when it's a hard and tiring task. I hope you continue to take writing as a hobby, not a job.
Hope you're okay otherwise and I look forward to the next chapter. :)
KayleeChiara chapter 17 . 8/5
What a very engaging story! I just reread the previous stories and caught up with this one today. I like how you used the movies but changed things around so much that it's really different. Probably doesn't make sense, I guess what I'm saying is that this is not a rehash of the movies and I like that. I thought that the additional depth you gave to Mearing and Simmons was great. I also enjoyed the growth you gave to Bee. Although I prefer Jolt to be more mature, again that's a personal preference. The relationship tensions between Clare and Optimus make sense and their challenges are quite frustrating which simply expresses a nicely written story... Thank you for writing and I look forward to your next update which is (referring to what was written in 18) not to be taken in any way other than appreciation. :)
Please make another chapter
grapejuice101 chapter 17 . 8/1
Autobotlover56 chapter 16 . 5/1
grapejuice101 chapter 16 . 4/30
Oh boy, another cliffhanger! I am so happy u updated! I need more chaps now!
Autobotlover56 chapter 15 . 3/1
Please! Update!
Panda Bear Lover 317 chapter 15 . 11/15/2015
Well, the butterfly theory in here is taking another turn! It looks like there's about to be a rift caused between Ironhide and Sentinel BEFORE he's even revealed as a traitor! Could it be, is it possible? How likely would it be that our favorite weapons specialist actually becomes wary of the Prime to the point of watching his every move...?

Hahaha! Given everything that's been said in the medbay, I ask you of one favor: when Sentinel is defeated and shamed, he needs a more harsh punishment than what he got in the movie, just because he deserves it now.
grapejuice101 chapter 15 . 11/14/2015
OMG thank u so much for updating! More chaps plz
grapejuice101 chapter 14 . 7/9/2015
OMG I'm so happy u updated! I love this chap! Please have more updates ASAP!
Starcrier chapter 14 . 7/9/2015
Great update! Can't wait for more!
Autobotlover56 chapter 13 . 5/9/2015
Miyukumu chapter 13 . 5/2/2015
grapejuice101 chapter 13 . 3/29/2015
Omg I'm so glad u finally updated! Poor both Clare and Prime. I need more chaps so please update asap
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »