Reviews for Betrayed by the Prime
Update please!
grapejuice101 chapter 14 . 7/9
OMG I'm so happy u updated! I love this chap! Please have more updates ASAP!
Starcrier chapter 14 . 7/9
Great update! Can't wait for more!
Autobotlover56 chapter 13 . 5/9
NOOOOOO! PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOOOON!
Miyukumu chapter 13 . 5/2
Yaaaaas
grapejuice101 chapter 13 . 3/29
Omg I'm so glad u finally updated! Poor both Clare and Prime. I need more chaps so please update asap
grapejuice101 chapter 12 . 1/18
I AM SO VERY VERY VERY HAPPY U FINALLY UPDATED! I WANT MORE CHAPS RIGHT AND I MEAN NOW... pretty plz!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/12/2014
Please let Ironhide LIVE!
Marsmiko chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
It's so good please update please
anissa chapter 11 . 10/7/2014
i like this chapter so much. it's just so sad. i have a question are you going to kill off ironhide. in the 4th he could protect her when the humans will start hunting them. what really me scares me to know what will the humans do to clare when that time arrives.
grapejuice101 chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
omg I am so happy u finally updated! I need more chaps now plz!
Miyukumu chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
uh oh :OOO dark of the moooooooon, cant wait for the next update!
DragonHapppy chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
you are posting more right? I'm dieing in suspense! :/
LucianLycan chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
Please continue this story
RedFireCandy chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
I just love this fanfic! Very good charcter development. Especially if I want to punch several of them in the face.

I know in the summary it says the third and FINAL instalement, but could you reconsider? I really enjoy reading this series. Plus, the new trasformers movie came out recently. Although the movie suggests there being another in the future.

You can already tell the movie is set in th future, so I'm not technically spoling it for you if you haven't watched it. So it's not impossible for Clare to pop up cause she'll live longer than the average human from the energon. Right?...or am I wrong?

Anyway, lovely fanfic and i hope you continue.