Reviews for Heart Break Hotel
Hunter007 chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
Aargh...Haruka is running again. She is very good at it. I understand her though. I look forward to reading how you bring them back together. Thanks for a wonderful chapter. It was somewhat heartbreaking in the end( in a good way though) but wonderful nonetheless.
00000009 chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
Hey guys - thanks for reading, reviewing... and waiting. Back in the real world I am excited to have had some original fiction published - if that's of interest feel free to PM me. Happy weekend!
Alexia chapter 16 . 5/9/2013
What a beautiful chapter! But bad a ay the same time because they must say so long to Hotaru :(
See you in the next update
Keeper Aki chapter 16 . 5/8/2013
Hotaru is leaving already? That's sad...
Well atleast Setsu's back in the story...
Hunter007 chapter 16 . 5/8/2013
Love this chapter! So sad to see that they will be apart. Hope you will find a way to let them stay together. Looking forward to the next installment !
Anon chapter 16 . 5/7/2013
Simply beautiful! I love your writing so much, it flows so well and every word is so thoughtfully put together. Thank you for writing.
petiyaka chapter 16 . 5/7/2013
suh a sad news for the 2 girls. Having to let go baby Hotaru who keept them reunited.

But such a passion filled end of chapter.

Great job!
Alsike chapter 16 . 5/7/2013
Them and kids. Haruka is always so desperate to finally have someone she won't let down, something that isn't a sacrifice of someone else, that is only her caring, and she always cares too much.
Love this chapter. It reminds me of Mail.
Hunter007 chapter 15 . 4/28/2013
Ha! Last line! I love that line. Keep up the good work.
Keeper Aki chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
I liked that last part where Haruka imitated Michiru's mom, lol XD
Haruka must learn how to deal with your monster-in-law? :P
petiyaka chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
Haruka should try to win her future mother in law's heart in order to help Michiru.
Not very brave from her to run this way.

Great job!
Astarael00 chapter 15 . 4/26/2013
Wow, that last line. Killer.
rocketonthemoon chapter 15 . 4/26/2013
Can I count that as a confession? I'm counting that as a confession. Gah! You're killing me, Smalls! Gosh this is good.
Windspiel chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
Oh, what a beautiful story.
I especially like that you keep them sailor senshi in this story. I read too much in which Haruka and Michiru were just "normal" non-magical girls, and this totally changes their relationship.
I liked your version of the story, and you describe the two of them quite well. I'll keep on reading, so please update soon.
Yukimura Akira chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
Great job once again. The way you depicted Michiru's feelings in here was marvelous. I especially liked the part where you mentioned that Michiru decided that she would love that girl too because she made Haruka happy held her heart. That line alone made me love Michiru more. Really glad that I read this. Looking to the next update again!
112 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »