Reviews for Heart Break Hotel
Astarael00 chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
Is there such a thing as happy heartbreak? I think you captured it here.
Hunter007 chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
Somehow I know you would create a situation in which Hotaru will call Haruka papa but the way how you told it is just too cute. I have to say again that Hotaru is just adorable. Michiru's letter to Elza is very good. A beautifully written love letter. Haruka is so stubborn sometimes. Keep up the good work.
Keeper Aki chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
Gragerga-papa means Haruka-papa, ahm, where did Gragerga came from? Hotaru-chan's moments with her "parents" is so cute. :)
petiyaka chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
Haruka seems to make a move on Michiru. At least! Just to ruin it at the end...
Is this girl stupid to play with Michiru's feelings?

Great job!
Keeper Aki chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
That's a cute scene with Michi and Hotaru. Anyway, I don't think she should write a letter like that to Elsa, its almost or more likely a diary of Michiru...
Hunter007 chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
Somehow I think that Elza won't be pleased to read this letter. Baby Hotaru is just too cute. As always, the bond between H and M is very clear. The way you describe it is just wonderful. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Anon chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
Ah, my heart. I've never read anything so endearing involving adorable baby Hotaru. This was definitely something all those years ago I always wished was covered more in the series. I love your take on these events, and I dare say has become canon for me.
Alsike chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
Hmmm, I have a feeling that that's a letter Elza is not interesting in getting. :D But I was!
DandelionKing chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
I usually get the updates via phone and can't leave review. But for every chapter I always want to say "marvelous" "another gem" "so glad you're writing" 3
rocketonthemoon chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
So many feels. Haruka being so stubborn and Michiru so incredibly lost, it's all just so heartbreaking. And then you throw in Hotaru calling Michiru "mama" - oh the feels. Wonderful chapter!
petiyaka chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
Haruka won't lose MIchiru, will she?
Keeper Aki chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
Ruka is now practicing to be Hotaru's Haruka-papa, lol XD
Hime-chan is so cute! :)
Hunter007 chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
Hotaru is such a cutie pie in your story! I like the way how our Haruka takes care of her. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Ryoko05 chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
hahaha I needed some laughter so thanks Michi's mom :) Thanks for the update!
00000009 chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
Thanks guys, until next update - Happy Easter & Marriage Equality campaigning!
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »