Reviews for Heart Break Hotel
Yukimura Akira chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
Great job once again. The way you depicted Michiru's feelings in here was marvelous. I especially liked the part where you mentioned that Michiru decided that she would love that girl too because she made Haruka happy held her heart. That line alone made me love Michiru more. Really glad that I read this. Looking to the next update again!
Astarael00 chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
Is there such a thing as happy heartbreak? I think you captured it here.
Hunter007 chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
Somehow I know you would create a situation in which Hotaru will call Haruka papa but the way how you told it is just too cute. I have to say again that Hotaru is just adorable. Michiru's letter to Elza is very good. A beautifully written love letter. Haruka is so stubborn sometimes. Keep up the good work.
Keeper Aki chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
Gragerga-papa means Haruka-papa, ahm, where did Gragerga came from? Hotaru-chan's moments with her "parents" is so cute. :)
petiyaka chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
Haruka seems to make a move on Michiru. At least! Just to ruin it at the end...
Is this girl stupid to play with Michiru's feelings?

Great job!
Keeper Aki chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
That's a cute scene with Michi and Hotaru. Anyway, I don't think she should write a letter like that to Elsa, its almost or more likely a diary of Michiru...
Hunter007 chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
Somehow I think that Elza won't be pleased to read this letter. Baby Hotaru is just too cute. As always, the bond between H and M is very clear. The way you describe it is just wonderful. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Anon chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
Ah, my heart. I've never read anything so endearing involving adorable baby Hotaru. This was definitely something all those years ago I always wished was covered more in the series. I love your take on these events, and I dare say has become canon for me.
Alsike chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
Hmmm, I have a feeling that that's a letter Elza is not interesting in getting. :D But I was!
DandelionKing chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
I usually get the updates via phone and can't leave review. But for every chapter I always want to say "marvelous" "another gem" "so glad you're writing" 3
rocketonthemoon chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
So many feels. Haruka being so stubborn and Michiru so incredibly lost, it's all just so heartbreaking. And then you throw in Hotaru calling Michiru "mama" - oh the feels. Wonderful chapter!
petiyaka chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
Haruka won't lose MIchiru, will she?
Keeper Aki chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
Ruka is now practicing to be Hotaru's Haruka-papa, lol XD
Hime-chan is so cute! :)
Hunter007 chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
Hotaru is such a cutie pie in your story! I like the way how our Haruka takes care of her. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Ryoko05 chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
hahaha I needed some laughter so thanks Michi's mom :) Thanks for the update!
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »