Reviews for Heart Break Hotel
Alexia chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
Next chapter. I know that was a long time since i wrote you a review, well Elsa and Michiru must broke up but I'm pretty sure that she don't be alone for more time since she have Haruka and Howard.
Hunter007 chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
Marvelous as always. I enjoyed reading Haruka's part. And of course I'm looking forward to the next chapter here our favorite couple will play the role of Hotaru's parents.
petiyaka chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
Haruka is not dead!
Great job!
Keeper Aki chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
Hotaru and Setsuna are finally in! Things will get more interesting, right? Update soon. :)
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
Nice two chapters.
Alsike chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
Aww, and yay! And Hotaru!
Great chapter! Thank you!
petiyaka chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
pretty good chapter.
Sad break-up, a mother pretty cool.
Hunter007 chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
You are so fast! Good for us readers. I look forward to Haruka's return.
Yukimura Akira chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
With how Michiru's mom appeared to be in the earlier chapters I thought there'd be more drama when she finds out Michiru has a girlfriend. Seems like she's taking it pretty well though, not that I'm complaining of course. Now I really wonder what happened to Haruka. And that dream of hers... Well, I like how you described it. Can't fault it at all. Thanks for the fast update. Looking forward to another chapter from you!
Newt Salamander chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
Wohoo! I can't wait for Haruka to come back into the picture. Beautiful chapter! )
Alsike chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
Ah, Haruka, always running away.
:) And I always love it when Setsuna gets muddled up in the middle of the H&M crazy. She cares, but really, she would much rather they keep their idiot romantic business to themselves!
Keeper Aki chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
There's no way! Ruka is not dead isn't she?
Update, I wanna know what happens next...
Yukimura Akira chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
Hey! You update real fast. Which is a good thing for us readers. The exchange between Pluto and Uranus was really interesting. Somehow, the periodic table part made me smile a little. As usual you write well. And I really like where this is going. I'm dying to see the next chapter!
Hunter007 chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
You are very fast, my dear! I love the banter between Haruka und Setsuna. I wonder what you will do with Hotaru. Looking forward to the next chapter!
rocketonthemoon chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
WHOA WHOA WHOA! Haruka's dead and Michiru's almost there and and and - GAH! Please say this isn't the end of it? Do we get a re-do? Or magic happens? Just say it's not done and Haruka comes back.

Gods this is great