Reviews for Heart Break Hotel
petiyaka chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
i really like this fic. Please keep on writing!
Hunter007 chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
Woah , two chapters in a row! This is getting better and better. I kinda like that guitar guy. Looking forward to the next installment!
Ryoko05 chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
Great great chapter! I'm never sure who's POV I enjoy more but I think it might be Michiru because she has her parents, Eliza, and her oblivious crush/love for Haruka to deal with and it's always a wonder to see what she'll do next. Thanks for the update!
Ryoko05 chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
For someone I didn't think Haruka could take Mich's like that...I didn't think it was possible actually. Great update! I'm following along much easier now :)
Newt Salamander chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
I love it! Thank you for the fast update on this one. It really made my night. Haruka really has it rough..but carry on though. Your stories never fail to amaze me.
Alsike chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
Oh man. These kids, always just barely clinging to the edge of sanity, and losing grip...
:D
Keeper Aki chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
You wrote the opposite of what happened in the anime. Haruka's a senshi before Michiru... That Ikeda guy is kinda eccentric... :)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
I love this chapter :)
DandelionKing
Astarael00 chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
Update!

Lol, the bright, forky thing.

Everything about this newest dance of theirs is wrong, yet right.
Astarael00 chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
I like where this is going.
Yukimura Akira chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
As fate would have it, Michiru will never be able to escape her destiny, no matter how hard Haruka tries to prevent it. I like your touch to this series, reversing their roles and having Haruka grab Michiru's henshin stick and just run with it despite the burning sensation. You have done it once again. Making me look forward to what is to come next. Thank you for updating.
petiyaka chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
it is brillant!
Hunter007 chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Thanks for the update. The tension between H&M is rising. I like the way how you portray them in this story. As usual, fantastic writing. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Veladorn chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Thank you for the update, this is a wonderful chapter, it made my night.
Yukimura Akira chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
As always, the way you phrase things... Impeccable. That particular line, "In the smallness of the room I am conscious of our closeness." Really well written. I love how Michiru knows that Haruka instead of Erza was the one who picked the present when she first got it. The beautiful bond between them is just so wonderful.
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »