Reviews for Plushie Paradise
HematiteTigereye chapter 3 . 11/22/2016
THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING FANFICTIoN EVER! Pleasepleaseplease update!
Akari-chann-Uchiha chapter 3 . 1/12/2016
DUDE THAT"S FREAKIN HILARIOUS! XD
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 3 . 5/2/2015
Just sayin you'd get 2.55 change from 10
kiara6936 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Please continue its a really good story
Kakashi's left shoe chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
Please, please, please continue with this story it is so good! (-)
itachiluver chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
Heyy love this story please update ]
WarFlower chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Oh My Jashin

WarFlower chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
I love this still lol.

WarFlower chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
OMJ I love this XD

TabKinesis chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
keep up the good work! I've been laughing pretty hard at this and it's kept my attention, if I may give a little criticism (I feel like crap when I do and I don't know how you will react to it since I'm a stranger) but try slowing down on any romance. I can sense it happening already and as you know being an Akatsuki fan yourself they are 'criminals' by trade as in they do not warm up so fast to people. Again sorry please don't get mad at me I just see this as a good story and want to see it grow even more!
XLazyMistressX chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Lol it's me, Mistress of ReD Clouds, but I forgot my password, as always xD
You posted it! Whoo
Biku-sensei-sez-meow chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
I told my friend a Naruto riddle about the Akatsuki, and he watches it with me, and Zombie 1, Zombie 2, and Lollipop are parts of the riddle. He didn't get it. He's a little idiotic. So far, I like Lilith best.
Biku-sensei-sez-meow chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
TARDIS! My little brothers watched on episode of Doctor Who with me and the next minute, one was chasing the other with a little plate and he was saying, "Exterminate! Exterminate!" I'm serious. Allons-y, Alonso. Yes! Make a Sherlock. BBC RULES Bitches! Naked Sherlock! Tenth Doctor is so sexy, right? Meow!
kraziness-kills chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Great story can't wait to read more. This is gonna be the best water balloon fight ever.
animegeek123 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013