Reviews for Vault Charlie
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
It's been far too long since this was updated
Nick of the WaterTribe chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
I've been waiting too long. Next Chapter?
Avatar Gita chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
Hey you used Phyllis cool!
Great chapter!
MCGSCEFFAAWHETJH55555 chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
I still don't understand this whole story. I'm le confused, man.
Dantalion chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Interesting.
Valorknight chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! Also nice job bring in the classic survivors (R.I.P Bill). Looking forward to new chapters.
Nick of the WaterTribe chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
i love this i am potrayed right. i cant wait till next time
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Nice job man. Keep it up!
Geekman-1 chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
just want to say awesome story. i like this alot. i dont have any ideas for characters but maybe you should have someone who is an underdog. a person who is hardly mentioned but provides crucial parts
Jedssisme1 chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Yay! This was a super great chapter and I'm super happy you put my character in it! Update soon! :)
Nick of the WaterTribe chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
did you take the Vault Idea from Fallout
Jedssisme1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Name: Enya Yiun

Gender: Female

Hair Color:Black

Height:5 ft. 6in.

Weight:119Ibs.

Preferred weapon of choice: Sword, or knife, but she is okay with a pistol, too.

Hand to Hand expertise (Great, good, okay, poor):great

Personality: She's 16, and acts like a 16 year old would in a zombie apocalypse. Except she's quiet, more of a listener and a people watcher. She studies the way each person acts and she also keeps a cheek cell sample of every person she meets and every zombie she kills, and she keeps the samples in small baggies in her backback.

Some Backstory: She was abandoned at an orphanage by her mother in China, and adopted by a couple who had twin sons. She was an AP student in all her classes, and loved biology and the study of humans (hence the cheek cell samples). She was also a wiz when it came to technology and her goal is to study the virus and see it's progression. She wants to find a cure. Her mother and father were bitten in the early stages of the virus, and they bit her brothers, and she had to kill them all.

Attire Preference:She wears black spandex leggings all the time for the ease of movement. Her only shoes are dark brown mid-calf boots which she got off a zombie she killed. She also wears a black zip up sports jacket over a white T-shirt.

Family (within the vault, parents, siblings, etc.): No family within the vault.

Rank (excluding Alpha 3): Super smart and good with melee weapons, I don't really know what rank means, so whichever you thing she should be.
This is a cool story! I hope you add her in! :)
Valorknight chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Good start for the story looking forward to reading more of it.
PM'ed you a Oc.
Dantalion chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Hmm, I interested in reading more of this.