Reviews for Rise of the Collective
JesterDGrowlithe chapter 3 . 2/22
one of the most intruging stories on fanfiction
would love to read more...
DIGGER5292 chapter 3 . 2/20
This story is so epic i can't wait till the next one.
loopy-loophole chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
I DEMAND MMMMOOOORRRREEE...please
Maragas The Great chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
More ?
tylermech66 chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
awesome, ant wait for the next chapter. I also cant wait to see what Dorian does with his new powers :)
Deimos99340 chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
Woot! I'm liking this fic. :D

P.S. Please please please PLEASE update soon D':
Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
This sucks man, I cannot understand the idiots thought process as it screams STUPIDITY TO ME
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Meh, the slavery bullshit was not original man, Dorian should be PRO-SLAVERY!

Cuz slavery exists in all realms, dimensions, galaxies, parellel worlds and even today.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
This is brilliant. :)

I look forward to reading more!
Jake chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
I really have enjoyed this story so far and I look forward to future updates. I know it is essential to have conflicts in a story to make it interesting, but I also really like when the characters are super badasses. So please let Dorian curb stomp as many enemies as possible, even his challenges should be momentary. If I was looking for drama I would be reading another story. Thanks for writing, really a great story even if you ignore my comments.
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
Fascinating first few chapters. Not sure about making someone so powerful to quickly, but ;looking forward to reading more soon/
Knight of elves chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Hay I like how you created this story hope you update soon can't wait to read more.
Ressan chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Nice chapter, tought he went from wanting to change things with people he meet to not caring anymore in record he remmembers his evil overlord list and dont become a typical one.
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Your economy is silly.
Why would that hair stylist waste time making her money 26 gold at a time? Why would that tailor waste time selling clothes? They're all able to travel the multi-verse, so they're all able to go raid a Fort Knox and then come back with tons of gold, making gold worthless.
At least 'ol Overlord Gothic paid some attention to that problem, by not abusing the Philosopher's Stone all day long, and getting most of his money the old fashioned way.

In a world where all resources are easy to come by, the currency would likely either be souls, time (labor), or purely by barter (trading useful item for useful item).
gatechild chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
please please repost hp rise of an empire, please?