Reviews for Rise of the Collective
BloodKingX chapter 3 . 2/4
Where's the rest, are you a troll?
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
Please continue! Really good story. I really didn't expect Dorian to 'steal' Dr. Manhattan's abilities...
JesterDGrowlithe chapter 3 . 2/22/2015
one of the most intruging stories on fanfiction
would love to read more...
DIGGER5292 chapter 3 . 2/20/2015
This story is so epic i can't wait till the next one.
loopy-loophole chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
I DEMAND MMMMOOOORRRREEE...please
Maragas The Great chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
More ?
tylermech66 chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
awesome, ant wait for the next chapter. I also cant wait to see what Dorian does with his new powers :)
Deimos99340 chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
Woot! I'm liking this fic. :D

P.S. Please please please PLEASE update soon D':
Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
This sucks man, I cannot understand the idiots thought process as it screams STUPIDITY TO ME
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Meh, the slavery bullshit was not original man, Dorian should be PRO-SLAVERY!

Cuz slavery exists in all realms, dimensions, galaxies, parellel worlds and even today.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
This is brilliant. :)

I look forward to reading more!
Jake chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
I really have enjoyed this story so far and I look forward to future updates. I know it is essential to have conflicts in a story to make it interesting, but I also really like when the characters are super badasses. So please let Dorian curb stomp as many enemies as possible, even his challenges should be momentary. If I was looking for drama I would be reading another story. Thanks for writing, really a great story even if you ignore my comments.
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
Fascinating first few chapters. Not sure about making someone so powerful to quickly, but ;looking forward to reading more soon/
Knight of elves chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Hay I like how you created this story hope you update soon can't wait to read more.
Ressan chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Nice chapter, tought he went from wanting to change things with people he meet to not caring anymore in record he remmembers his evil overlord list and dont become a typical one.