Reviews for No, Never Would I Leave You At All
Feehily-McDaid chapter 1 . 1/7
I love it.
badwolfsaves chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This is really really well written. very beautiful! Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
good kind of mushy...very good.
Tammy chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Great story! I'm so glad my friend told me about your stories! As a matter of fact, I actually read "stirring up" a year ago and it is by far the best story I've ever read! but after that I kind of lost touch with my computer ha! But I'm back now! Since you're updating on a regular basis ! :)

Even thought I think every story you've written so far is fantastic, its just that I prefer the ones that are mostly only brian and justin and their wicked relationship, not that I don't like gus's charecter, and he IS part of them, but I like when justin is brian's world and read about their adventures. Keep up the amazing work , I can't wait for your updates! You rock
Tammy chapter 1 . 10/15/2012

GuitarsAndPoetry chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
"Uh, you needed me?" he asked coyly with a sly look.

I stared into his face - the face I had memorized countless times before but never grew tired of before I found myself replying softly, "Always,"-Aw, I adored this so much!

Thank you for this delightful autumn story. It's lovely. :]
awan-angel chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Exploring the surrounding is indeed a very exciting activity. With all those trees, bushes, flowers, fruits, mushrooms,, hmmm, the smell of the woods is really nice. Lucky Gus to have a very wide land to explore,, Nice story, describing how Brian feels toward Gus and Justin. Somehow, family is everything,,

Love,
awan
movies chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Aah that was really sweet :)

Don't want to be pushy but any update on Tame the Wild Stallion ... :D
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
God, I love this so much!
yoshrock10 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
What a beautiful surprise Kim! Thank you so much! It was so much fun to read this amazing story first thing in the morning, you couldn't make me more happier!

That was just sweet, funny, romantic and so YOU!
I actually read a story the other day which said that brian loves his son, his friends, his family (not the kinneys of course) but it doesn't matter how much he loved them- what he feels for justin isn't love, its something stronger. And he has his own place in brian's heart, a place that no one else's can take, not gus, lindsey, or micheal. And even though I know that's not the point of your story, I felt that in every word brian said, and that's the most amazing thing about your stories- what's between the lines, the thing you don't write, BRILLIANT!
angelscatie chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Great short story. Keep up the good work.