Reviews for Daughter of Skyrim
QueenOfTheDream chapter 8 . 5/23
Whew. This story is so intense. The characters are pretty believable, and you've given them flaws and complex feelings, which is something that writers sometimes forget about. The dichotomy within Ulfric is definitely well-crafted, and I'm so glad you made him into something other than the simpering love-sick fool that seems to appear commonly in Ulfric fics.
Also, your style of writing is so refreshing. It's like a hint of poetry to make the prose extra special without being flowery and overbearing.
Wynni chapter 8 . 5/20
wow, this story is definitely a rollercoaster

and you write it well, thank you.
Wynni chapter 7 . 4/30
wow girl, you write some powerful stuff.
rheavassi chapter 6 . 2/23
Very elegant writing. Sex scenes rival Catherine Coulter's for class. All characters remained true to their in-game personalities. In summary: OMG.
Black Hole Son chapter 6 . 2/16
Fascinating story. It's very unique and original, and it has the feel of an oldie but enraptures you like modern novels might. Let me know when you update.
Black Hole Son
SadNLonely chapter 5 . 1/23
Wow, this was so good, you have talent, you make a sex scene seem elegant not disgusting like the other writers here.
Bad Mr. 7 chapter 6 . 1/1
Woah, I cannot forsee a happy ending for our heroine. Still, I can't wait to see more of the story unfold.
Wynni chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
awwww, Man , has she got a tangle on her hands. How do you DO this?

btw, I is impressed.
Nova chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
This is a great story and you write very well. I agree with a review stating " It's different from all the other Ulfric stories, where they change his personality into a gentle, pathetic love-sick man. The way you kept Ulfric a warrior, cold bastard but also showed he'd fallen for the main character is brilliant, just brilliant."

I hope you continue your story! It is one of the best out there!
Barenziah the Luminous chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
This is so great, unlike anything I've read on this site. I love it! Please continue!
Wynni chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
Wooow, what a rough episode. So, how long 'til these two get their act together, eh?

for love of mercy, PLEASE let these two get their act together.
littleweb chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
more please
Wynni chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
Jeebus, I cannot wait to see where you take this next.

I can't decide whether it's comedy, tragedy, or a unique mix of both.

and how in Nirn are you gonna resolve it.
GirsGirlfriend chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
I really enjoy reading this. Very well done, not like any romance I've read on here! This relationship is so fucked up it's better than TV! Love it. More please.
onexredxrose chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
I kind of dig that you came back to this story after like...2 years. I also find it cool that both of our DB has the same backstory regarding Martin . anyway I'd like to see where this goes so keep up the good work :)