Reviews for Friction
JPElles chapter 18 . 11/4/2015
Very interesting story.
kvdsouza chapter 18 . 3/28/2015
This story is awesome! The only plothole I can think is wondering why Charles X. can't go looking in Creed's brain for answers about Logan's past?
Beserked2 chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
Not as big a blow up as I was expecting, but I like that. It's a bit more realistic.

Love how 'whole' your Darcy is. She's got flaws - and not just cute ones. The bullheaded recklessness is frustrating in the most satisfying way (because perfect, always likeable characters aren't realistic and not nearly as fun to read).

Also love how yyour dealing with Darcy and Logan's 'iissues'. It'It's slow starting, a few mention s now and then and that's awesome. When the actual shit hits I don't think I'lll be disappointed.

DO wish you would have written Darcy's fight scene with Hydra, though. It would have been a nice change of scenery, upped the tension and drama of it all.
Beserked2 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews! Its such an awesome start and the one before it was an awesome fic.

I like the new perspective shifts. Its nice ro read from Logan's point of view. His narrative's a bit similar to Darcy's. Don'tt know if thats because of their similar personalities or what. Its not a bad thing, just an observation. I do like how you write him. It's self aware and MALE and justthe right amount of introspective.

Love the darker feel to this sequel. The original was great but this one feels like theres going to be more of a story to tell - and its only chapter one.

So yeah. Nice job. Liking it so far.
Ms. Fairweather chapter 18 . 11/8/2014
Such an incredibly well done story. I love it every time I read it. Usually this isn't one of my go-to ships, but I love the way you write them.
SeanHicks4 chapter 18 . 9/23/2013
Good sequel to your cross, gotta admit I kinda started to lose interest about chapter 6 but that might've just been cause I was trying to read it all in one block right before bed...
Queen of Night chapter 18 . 7/20/2013
Loved this fic! Especially the firefly and deadpool references!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/24/2013
Exquisite! :)
together25x3 chapter 18 . 3/8/2013
Amazing story, I absolutely love it!
Elliesmeow chapter 18 . 12/23/2012
That was nice. Glad things have settled down a bit for those two so they can choose their time to cut loose. I liked the way you presented the friendship between Logan and Steve.

Thanks for posting!
Elliesmeow chapter 17 . 12/13/2012
I hope Logan guts him.

Thanks for the new chapter. Loved the immediate veto of naming their kid
Elliesmeow chapter 16 . 12/12/2012
Glad that Darcy wasn't alone when she had her baby. Also relieved that Katinka is alright. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next.:)
camiguin chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
4 candy canes for this awesome chapter, Glen Cocoa! Massive awwing tonight. Because normal would never work for these 2.
Elliesmeow chapter 15 . 12/10/2012
Can't wait to see what happens next. 0_0 Thanks for posting!
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
i love this story please update soon!