Reviews for Crashing In
The Beautiful Filth chapter 23 . 2/7/2013
I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED THIS LAST CHAPTER! Okay I'll now move on to the sequel :D and I love how you use Halia's birth to help them get over the loss :')
CauseOfDeathLover13 chapter 23 . 1/23/2013
This was an awesome story and I really hope that you write another!I really enjoyed the suspense and the sorrow but a sweeter ending! :)
Emmyrox2011 chapter 23 . 1/23/2013
WOW. Just WOW. This is amazing!
Helen chapter 23 . 1/23/2013
This is hands down the best cause of death fanfiction I have ever read! You made me almost cry sometimes, but laugh at some points aswell. You're an amazing writer! Anyways, I loved it, and I can't wait for the sequel!
DizzyRedhead chapter 23 . 1/23/2013
brilliant. lovely chapter. but i must say, i'm somewhat sad to see it end. but i can't wait for your next story!
-Hazel
mozzi-girl chapter 23 . 1/23/2013
Awww that was a perfect ending! :')

HopelessRomantic1994 chapter 23 . 1/23/2013
Wow! Firstly I loved this story, your really talented and I enjoyed this story so much it was really touching and very well written. Halia Grace is a beautiful name and the meanings of the names are just awwww! :) Such a sweet way to end it and I'm really looking forward to the sequel!
-Jade
mozzi-girl chapter 22 . 1/22/2013
This chapter made me laugh and die of cuteness all at the same time! :')

The Beautiful Filth chapter 22 . 1/21/2013
Ooh, time goes by so fast o.o Is she giving Maddie's name to the new girl as a middle name? :D Can't wait, and finally rainbows are near :')
CauseOfDeathLover13 chapter 22 . 1/21/2013
Awww...Pissed off Natara,one word:Dangerous lol u
DizzyRedhead chapter 22 . 1/21/2013
loved how you showed Natara in this chapter, especially what she said to the nurse. great job with this chapter!
P.S. did you ever notice that in almost every fanfic where natara has a baby she gives birth around thirty six weeks?
-Hazel
NiekaWow chapter 22 . 1/21/2013
This is so amazingly well written! I'm so excited for the next chapter! Great work!
HopelessRomantic1994 chapter 22 . 1/21/2013
Chapters 21-22 great chapters, your writing is incrdible! You describe the emotion so well and yay Nataras in labour! Can't wait for more!
-Jade :)