Reviews for Home for the Holidays
genisis love chapter 1 . 9/26
SWEET HOME ALABAMA :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/17/2017
Great story so far but for writing in the future it would be nice if you could make it more clear if they all speak Russian and when. Also if maybe they could speak it more and it's written in Russian? Keep doing amazing writing!
Lea0014 chapter 21 . 5/31/2016
Honestly, I feel like Rose is a total bitch in this story, much to my dismay. Rose is my favorite character in VA, and for her to act like this makes me sad. :(
So far with what I've read, which is a lot, she doesn't deserve Dimitri. She's just stringing him along. I understand what happened to her, losing her baby is traumatic, but everything she's done up to this point is beyond selfish. She just seems like a gold digger. I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend, but I can't find another way to describe how you've written her. Even her explanations just don't do. And she's always mad that "everyone takes Dimitri's side", well honestly, she's lucky that her family and friends are STILL talking to her after disappearing for 7 years. And I don't understand how Dimitri's family isn't more angry at her. I mean, the ONLY family member that made sense to me was Sonja. I know you don't like her, but honestly, if someone broke down my brother the way Rose tore down Dimitri, I think I'd be antagonistic towards that person too. How could I not? She broke my brothers heart and left her family and friends without so much as a goodbye. I honestly wouldn't treat Rose like everything's okay, and most definitely wouldn't receive her with open arms. You made Rose seem like she doesn't care about anyone or anything but herself. I understand 17 is young, but you can't use the excuse that being young makes you beyond selfish. And seriously, the one thing Dimitri asks, and she goes and whores around with Adrian? That's just.. I'm really disappointed is all.
Other than Rose's character (which is beyond OOC), you write well.
So this was just to express my opinion. I know I don't have to read any further, and I'm not sure if I will, at this point. It's just too much now.
absinthespoon chapter 9 . 1/10/2016
This type of girl is beyond selfish. It sort of hurts to read this.
alicecullenlvr chapter 29 . 11/2/2015
Hm, interesting! One of the few D/R stories I've ever finished, and the only AU! It was pretty good, although I do miss canon Rose! She's just always so much fun! I must say, though, I couldn't helped but be annoyed by one thing. You repeatedly used the word 'manor', which refers to a mansion-like house, when you should have used 'manner' - the way in which something was done.
Dina Orban chapter 14 . 10/12/2015
Ewwww... You know I can't un-read that,right? Dimitri having almost sex with Tasha... I'm going to have a 's it.I'm not going to sleep tonight.
Sorry, I was joking. I always get this "need" to leave these crazy at night,after 10pm when my mind goes downhill.
I love your story. It has everything it needs to be Hathaway, Dimitri Belikov,vodka,love,heartbreak,tears,happiness,jealousy,sarcasm,Sparky,Ivashkov, rage (mostly Rose‘s), and Abe threatening Dimitri.
You are a genius.
P.S. If the review doesn't make any sense it probably has some missing words,which is totally NOT my fault.
VioletQueenMarie chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I loved this story! It was brilliantly plotted, interesting, and written well. I enjoyed reading it from the beginning to the very end:)
DIVERGENTWIZARD chapter 6 . 7/2/2015
I'm Now convinced that she was pregnant and then later on her baby died
alexlc chapter 28 . 4/1/2015
Such a sad story. Meep. :(
Well at least it had a happy ending. :)
Ali D chapter 29 . 3/7/2015
Brilliant story, lovely read, love all your Fanfics!
I was just watching Love, Rosie and was thinking mannn not as good as this story lol
The cat with blue eyes chapter 28 . 10/27/2014
Wow this was really a great story ! The whole plot was perfect :)
jammie.donut chapter 28 . 7/25/2014
Wow, you truly are a genius. This is yet another one of your amazing stories, I love all of them so much!
emiltyflibbleton chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
Hey! So firstly, I love this story! And all of your others too, so I apologise for this minor rant in advance... But it's like you've forgotten this is set in Siberia! I mean, poetic licence and such, so it's not the end of the world or anything, but I live in Siberia, and trust me when I say, there is no New York Times, hummus, cheerleading, junior prom, sorority girls, etc etc. Sorry for the moan but it was really frustrating me! (I actually deeply wish there was hummus, it would make my life so much better!)
Keep writing! Enjoying this so much otherwise! :)
peacenotwar93 chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
Hahaha I think it's funny how you don't think it's easy to guess what happened. Rose obviously got pregnant on Prom night and I have no doubt in my mind that she somehow lost the baby and that's why she left Baia. It's completely obvious where this story is going and the fact that you're dragging it out is irritating.
peacenotwar93 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
So I am guessing that your inspiration for this story was the movie Sweet Home Alabama? If not, this plot is basically identical to the movie - not to mention the constant calling Dimitri a stubborn ass. In the movie there is a line that says, 'so get your stubborn ass down here and give me a divorce'. I like the story but I want to see where this all goes. I don't want it to just drag out and then finally something exciting happens in the last 5 chapters.
1,643 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »