Reviews for Five Years to Make Up For and a Lifetime to Continue
Cassicio chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I love Ruby... And this fic.
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I really love this story.
And I hope you don't mind me saying this but you may need to have the beta'd/proofread because there are some instances when you type one word but mean to say another. Ex: At Regina wasn't sure if it was because Emma wanted to know what memory made her cry that much or if the blonde might actually return her secret, buried feelings.
In that sentence you meant 'And Regina'. Also before that there are three ellipses (...) before the sentence that isn't needed because when you begin "And Regina", that can be its own sentence. Some sentences instead of the dots, you can have comma's
Ex: "She held her close and made her feel wanted… she hadn't felt wanted since Danielle… and that scared her half to death" Instead it could be : She held her close and made her feel wanted, she hadn't felt wanted since Danielle, and that scared her half to death.
So look over all those pauses and see if they can be their own sentence, because the "..." are sort of overused.

I hope I haven't bothered you
karjens44 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This was great. I love the idea of Regina taking Cora's heart.. and yay for the happy ending
Lady Shadow92 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
oh now that was very good i deeply enjoyed it
PoeticLove93 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I love that you had Ruby be the secratary so she ciould push them together. Also the immplication that Emma's parents took six hours of convincing.
AlexandriaVE chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Awww. Thank goodness Regina had grown stronger than Cora!