Reviews for Tainted Roses
Kate13118 chapter 6 . 10/16/2016
Enjoyed...thank you for writing
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
Well done! I love this fic. I especially appreciate that this wasn't long and drawn out. You made a couple allusions to greater forces at work in this fic, so I am curious about their kids. I'm wondering how Emma was able to see her kid before she was even born. But those details don't even matter so much. This fic was a thoroughly enjoyable read as-is. Thanks for sharing. :)
mhm747 chapter 6 . 5/30/2016
Perfect
Babyfingers chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Loved this!
OneFuckingGirl chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
Veeeery good! I really love it. Don't stop writting, please! I'm in a bad time and your stories are helping me. Thanks so much!
awhitefairytale chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
I really loved this story and would totally love to see a sequel somehow. That would be awesome. LOVED it
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
The aftercare was a good scene. I like how Regina told her to stop protecting her in that manner.
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
I like how Emma isn't exclusively with Regina (yet), even though she is exclusively in love with her.
The codes are pretty cool: nice touch :)

I wouldn't mind seeing a little Red/Emma action.
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Regina's violence against the only thing/person who she can currently confront was a good, human, choice.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Pretty sweet premise. I like that Emma has to struggle with being kept emotionally at arms reach.
Ms Sauza chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
it was GREAT! to bad it ended to soon.. :D
KooshGID chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
Great story!
OPositive Ninja chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
This was fantastic! I really enjoyed it.