Reviews for Fix You
I love it
KureikoJulliet chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Awww... It was so cute!
Lazy Luxsoka chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This could be a good story.
Contagious-Anime-Obsession chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I love it! And I thought only I was capable of thinking up a romance with cartoon characters :D
TerrifyingTermite chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Goodness, this made me happy... I just finished catching up on the last arc and was thoroughly disappointed and seething. Thank you thank you thank you thank you.
alli2345 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
So cute!
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
As a wise friend once told me, cliches become cliches because they work. This is adorable, and rock on!
ItsATrap chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
awwww poor Ahsoka. Please continue this story, it feels right, this is what her fate should be, I can see why she would blame the Jedi and not Anakin for him doing those dark deeds. It really says something about her character. Maybe if you continue this story, you can have them go to Saleucami with Cut Lawquane and his 'family'. Maybe on his farm, they meet Rex who refused to join Vader and become a Stormtrooper. Just my suggestion, but like I said, please continue.
Kris56 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
D'awww... Loved it. No, it wasn't bad. Like - seriously? I doubt anything you write could ever be "bad". And yes, it's worthwhile to continue. Because now I'm left wondering what happens to them. Like... if they move to Tatooine (I can imagine them as moisture farmers)... If they somehow meet up with Obi-Wan (That would be cool)... How they get involved with the rebels (because there is no question they would get involved with the rebellion. None at all)... If they meet Luke (Like- before Obi-Wan brings him to Owen and Beru. Cuz that would be awesome. Or if they meet in Mos Eisley by accident or something)... See!? I can't just be left to dream these things up on my own! Update this whenever you get a chance. :)
AhsokaTano141516 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I can totally relate; I do the same thing all the time to get out of writing my history essays.

I thought this was just the cutest thing ever! And I also love your other Luxsoka story, I think it's just amazing! And you have really great writing style and very vivid descriptions. I just love it!

I love how you described how Ahsoka felt after Order 66, that would be my guess on what she would feel if she gets that far.

I really loved this! And I would like to see what happens with it, so if you ever find the time PLEASE UPDATE THIS! IT'S GREAT!
Bookreaderninja chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I was doing the same for math homework. You should really make this a story I can't believe this is a one shot