Reviews for The Time Games
trninjakiller chapter 1 . 3/5
This is stupid. Dude. I am smarter than the freaking doctor in this dude and that is not good. Even I know that once the match starts the doctor would just jump into the tardis and rescue her. There is one thing that everyone knows and that you should as well if you actually watch the shoe isif the doctor is truelly angry. There is absolutely nothing that can stop him. Especially when he has the tardis. Hell he would just get the tardis and save her and stop the games. he can see probabilities and crumble the entire capitol with 6 words. And just FYI the Capitol tech is millions actually more like billions of years behind the time lords. He can stop them all with his freaking sonic if he wanted to. AND the tardis is unstoppable to these primatives. Just use the tardis to pick up rose and leave. If I can think up of all these solutons to this problem and not the doctor. Then it seems to me that you have a major character that is ooc due to nerfed intelligence. And in the doctors case that is his greatest weapon. You get rid of that you ruin any prospect of a story.

the doctor would never sit by and let these kids kill each other. He would destroy this entire civilization before he would let that happen. And like I said earlier he could do it with just a few words. So I am done with this story and am off to fin one without an ooc doctor. Tata.
Arekanderu chapter 13 . 11/28/2013
This was lovely! Well done. A truly good crossover!
Rose Jean Everdeen chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
I love the inclusion of the bananas :D
Guest chapter 13 . 9/3/2013
Yay! Finnick lived! That was my number one thing that I thought shouldn't have happened in MockingJay. And you actually didn't murder the Doctors's and the Hunger Games canon! They were all actually normal and acted like they would in the books and TV shows! Yay! Vvveeeerrryyyy brilliant.
-crazykatz430
Goldenseal chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
I LOVED this story, great idea! I noticed that you took time to take actual lines from the 2nd and third book and then insert the doctor and rose. Good work!
destinyblue chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
Loved it! Especially glad that Finnick didn't die!
Nicole chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
I love bannanas
Nicole chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Good work it keeps getting better
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This is amazing!
i love how much care you put into your work, it makes this even better.
ScrollAlchemist chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
wow. i love the emotions in this fic, very deep.
ScrollAlchemist chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
I'm getting really interested in this story.
HungerWho37 chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
I'm LOVING this! I can't wait until Sunday to read the rest! This is my two favourite things mixed into one. Hunger Games and Doctor Who (hence my user name HungerWho37) and I'm loving how your doing this! :D :D
WritingDoodle chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
I spy a Gas Mask Child reference God, those things creeped me out! I'm pretty sure it was the innocent voices that scared me...
The Doctor gets to use his sonic again, yay! :D What's going on with Peeta?! D:
WritingDoodle chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
AH! So much angst!
At least Rose is safe...for now MWAHAHAHAHA! *cough*
Evil Monkey chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I dunno who your doctor is, but he certainly isn't The Doctor.