Reviews for The Cursed
ScarkitTheMadaNeko chapter 23 . 11/30/2014
Great story!
It would be wise to fix the chapter in bold and the half chapter in italics. Just a suggestion.
Tai chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
"Appalled by the amount of gel on your hair."

Almost woke up my mom xD
Herbie The Time Travelling Car chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
i've actually had the grass flavoured beans and they are surprisingly quite nice,but the sausage ones are just weird
Lemonade Lunatic chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
LOL LOL LOL can't stop laughing at that conversation between Draco and Harry
kat callan chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Ha awesome!:)
Fuyutaro son chapter 22 . 12/8/2013
er, there was a bit of an error in this chapter, even though you start off with hermione saying that hagrets hut is wood, but the time it's over, you have harry asking her 'how did you know it was stone' and the like, lol, you might want to fix those.
Fuyutaro son chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
this chapter, and the previous one, are both a thousand times better then chapter 3. I absolutely loved every minute of the both of them. :D
Fuyutaro son chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
i'm sorry, i normally love your stories, but this was one lame chapter. you didn't explain any of the errors in the last chapter, you copied mostly from the book, which is sad seeing as all of the previous chapters were so original, and lastly, you never explained any of the changes you made to the series that we're probably going to need to know the 'why's' or 'hows' of.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/4/2013
Ah yes Oh Great Cabbi I could wax poetic about the infintesmal nuances of yellow myself
theHuntress101 chapter 23 . 1/17/2013
Yessss! The sequel is out! Loved this story by the way.
tiger1lily chapter 22 . 1/15/2013
OH MY GOODNESS! SUCH A GREAT CHAPTER! When is Percy going to come in? Please oh please say soon. I like Harry better but he really misses Percy... Is Harry a vampire? Or a half one? That would be cool. Oh, and sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, I've been really buisy lately... Can't wait for the next story!
theHuntress101 chapter 22 . 1/14/2013
Awesome story. Can't wait for the next one!
banannibo chapter 22 . 1/14/2013
It's so sad!
Is Harry going to contact Percy, or vice-versa? I'm finding myself making mental fanfictions of your fanfiction.
TroyWeb chapter 22 . 1/14/2013
I loved the scene with Harry and the lily. That was very beautiful.
rekrula chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
I'm really enjoying this. I hope you don't leave us hanging. I normally read the end but I haven't yet...maybe I will before going on. Thanks for sharing!