Reviews for The Cursed
FredrickthePig chapter 8 . 6/5
um, when you put 'Maybe he'd go their tomorrow.' I think you meant: 'Maybe he'd go there tomorrow.' because 'their' is used when talking about possessions or a group of people (Or a gender neutral person), and 'there' is used for locations (I remember because 'there' has the word 'here' in it). I love your story! Kepp up the good work!
FredrickthePig chapter 5 . 6/5
Harry's sass pleases me greatly and I wanted to tell you that.
wildtrance chapter 20 . 5/23/2016
Nice chapter. After Daniel's letter you forgot to undo the italics
wildtrance chapter 14 . 5/23/2016
I disagree with Ron's statement that wizards would win easily. We have guns, plane, bombs, and we are very good at evolving quickly.
wildtrance chapter 13 . 5/23/2016
Umm... Did I you realize that you bolded everything in this chapter.
The Shadows Mistress chapter 11 . 5/4/2016
enjoying it, like the core stuff different, but still too cannony for me, well if thats a word. :)
The Shadows Mistress chapter 6 . 5/4/2016
disappointed harry ended up in Gryffindor, too cannon and too easy
Child of Dreams chapter 13 . 4/26/2016
So...does that mean that Harry and Rose were twins?
Mada-Scarpath chapter 23 . 11/30/2014
Great story!
It would be wise to fix the chapter in bold and the half chapter in italics. Just a suggestion.
Tai chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
"Appalled by the amount of gel on your hair."

Almost woke up my mom xD
Herbie The Time Travelling Car chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
i've actually had the grass flavoured beans and they are surprisingly quite nice,but the sausage ones are just weird
Lemonade Lunatic chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
LOL LOL LOL can't stop laughing at that conversation between Draco and Harry
Kat A. Coop chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Ha awesome!:)
Fuyutaro son chapter 22 . 12/8/2013
er, there was a bit of an error in this chapter, even though you start off with hermione saying that hagrets hut is wood, but the time it's over, you have harry asking her 'how did you know it was stone' and the like, lol, you might want to fix those.
Fuyutaro son chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
this chapter, and the previous one, are both a thousand times better then chapter 3. I absolutely loved every minute of the both of them. :D