Reviews for Ship of the Line: Humanities Loss
Shadowpawzzz chapter 1 . 9/17
wow...
Eros-Blane chapter 1 . 8/21
What about making the comm badges look like wrist watches or bracelets? They would attract less attention that way.
the whole chapter i was waiting for xander to download the knowledge he needs into his brain... and naturally he should be the captain he lives on the ship and is bound to it.
SSSra chapter 1 . 1/8
good story will you be continuing it or is it dead?
WBH21C chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
So very well done!
Flint Tintin chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
More, please! The story is great, very interesting, makes me ask What Happens Next?
Storiesdr chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Excellent start, hope to see where you will go from here.
Stalyon chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
An interesting story. It's a real shame that the story hasn't been updated.
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
So much epicness and potential! Hope you continue the story sometime! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
A good start and I hope you'll post more.

I should probably point out the plothole, though it might just be sloppy thinking and inertia on the part of your crew. They indicated that they had to return to Earth orbit go return the Three Aliens to Earth, and in fact did so even after it was conclusively proven unnecessary. ;-)

From their location behind the moon they sent transported down uniforms and communicators to Willow and Buffy (and testing that first with inanimate objects was certainly prudent even if done without much forethought), then they transported Willow up to the ship and then both Willow with Giles back down, to return with Buffy and Xander's books, and all of that before moving to return their other 'guests.' ;-)
Avalonemyst chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Very well done
Saul Good chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Holy. Fucking. Shit. This was fuckin amazing. ive read a a lot of your work and they all stand up on their own. You write incredibly well and I would love to read more of this fic
Dymian chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Please more please more please more? Please?
hank chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
interesting concept , has potential, I would be interested in seeing more if possible
contact
bogus chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
This fic pretty much sucks. The characters are both weak and out of character. Mentally and emotionally weak with very little willpower or personality or sense of themselves. It's trivial to see your personality leaking through them, you whiny little child, and I don't like it. You're pretty much completely mindless with only two settings: childishly impulsive and dumb as a stone..