Reviews for Fates desire
ScientificMuffin chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
Yunno I have always wished for friends like roxy. Ones where, your so comfortable with that even if they're the opposite gender sharing a bed is okay. You wouldnt get the wrong idea.
BookGeek37 chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
This story is so heart-wrenching and emotional and I love it! There are so many different directions you could take the story. Please update soon!
JustSoph chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Your amount of follows was 69, and the number amused me. But I had to follow it, and I've became 70 *shrugs*

I like the story. Means a lot more than it's letting on.
Angryanimeperv64 chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
Poor Jake...please update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Love the story, please keep writing **
tsuki-shining chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Wow I don't read much jake x dirk but you have really sucked me in to this story! I love how the plot is just a unique thing of its own and you do such a lovely job of writing the characters! I loved how you wrote in roxys view! Haha! And oh Sollux! that sollux gosh i loved that ending! Such a great effort you put into this needs more praise! I hope to hear from you and this story soon and keep it up cuz I'm lovin it! :)
Maggie Ride chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
How to get Sollux to like you? Agree with him.
Lillix-lolita chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
w O MY GOD, SOLLUX
I like how you actually made him the asshole he can totally be sometimes and completely pessimistic, but then also at the end I'm just like "Yesssss! Lol"
I love this story, 10/10, can't wait for the next update!
Thank you guys so much for posting this!
BlooKisses chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Sollux no shut up
damagedAxion chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Nnhhhffsgg this is so gre a t ,,, please write moreeee :333
Maggie Ride chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
oh my gosh! this was so good!

update as soon as possible :))))

waffle? (#)
Anonymous chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
I'm loving it.
The awesome five meters chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
This is amazing! You do all characters so perfectly! :D I love this story so much
BlooKisses chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Yay for Jake
Ridiculously chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
can i just, love this? i feel that i need permission to love this as much as i do asdfh when will the next update be? im curious to see when jakey will remember kandjd and how he will react to it