Reviews for Seven Nights Of Hell
whovian13423 chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
WOW REALLY GOOD!
IzzyBells chapter 15 . 9/30/2013
This story has truly been amazing, and you're a brilliant writer. But I would like to tell you that I'm pretty sure it should be rated M, not T. I'm sorry, just thought you should be told. Not that I don't enjoy a good sex scene, but that's really an M rated thing. I'm sorry if I seem rude, I really don't mean to. Great story, better plot than I could ever come up with!
derezzcartes chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
As I have just joined the Avengers (and Loki) fandom, I'm going on a fanfic binge-and I found this. OH MY LORD
One of my top ten for sure!
Sparks67 chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
You say SHE and HE way to much otherwise it was ok.:)
Zippythewondersquirrel chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
Very nice story. Loki was great! I like Nymeria, and hope to see more of them as a couple.
TalonDark chapter 16 . 12/3/2012
It's fantastic. I am looking forward toward the sequel.
Chasing Constellations chapter 15 . 11/20/2012
I loved it :) Please do write a sequel! I figure maybe you could expand more on stuff like Nymeria's Alexandria Genesis, and how she unknowingly killed her mom. Plus, I want to see what Fury says when she asks him about everything. That might be a fun thing to write :)

Thank you!
NoLongerActiveHerePeriod chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
Very interesting story. I enjoyed it. :-) Please consider writing a sequel. _
TalonDark chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
Incredible. Very well written. I am eargerly waiting to read more.
BrittinyMarie chapter 13 . 11/5/2012
Amazing! I love this story!
TalonDark chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
OMG! I need more.
sparrowwitch chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
That was gorgeous and it makes me want to die from suspension. Although (as I would say to everyone), don't use spell-check. Go over it yourself or have a friend read over it for mistakes. But everyone has mistakes anyways so its not a big deal. Again, beauteous!
TalonDark chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
Oh shit! My blood is pumping! Keep going please!
TalonDark chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
OMG! I really like how the relationship between Nymeria and Loki is growing. And I am very curious to see if this woman is really her mother. You have me at the edge of my seat. I need more. :)
fuck.k. off chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
Very interesting:.. Those dark elves scare the daylights out of meh! Golly jee. *coos* Dove! Anyway, I like it very much.

Beautiful- *claps loudly*