Reviews for A House United
I dunno how she's gonna do it, but if I were her, I would go up to Gale like, "by the way, I can't marry you, because I just banged this here Yankee, and I really enjoyed it, and I definitely don't wanna bang you, so let's just go back to being friends 'cause you're a cool dude."
kamjam chapter 16 . 10/30/2014
I love this! :-)
The Congressman chapter 16 . 10/17/2014
This story was awesome, especially to a history buff like me :)
gazpacho chapter 16 . 9/15/2014
WOW! What a beautiful beautiful story! Historical romance, angst, PTSD, humor...I felt like I was really there with the characters. I enjoy reading anything civil war related, so this was just up my alley. And of course, PEETA! :)
Winter Aquamarine chapter 16 . 7/31/2014
I had fun reading this! A really good story.
Scrivener50 chapter 16 . 7/28/2014
I think you're right, this was a good place to end it. I really enjoyed your characterizations, they were really believable as Peeta and Katniss. Good luck and keep writing.
Teenwolfbabyy chapter 16 . 7/18/2014
So awesome! I really enjoyed reading it!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/7/2014
I was so happy when I realised that your epilogue didn't start on a "Peeta and Katniss lived for many more years blah blah blah... 'cause that's how typical multi-chaps end.
Dandelion Lass chapter 16 . 6/14/2014
Loved this story. If you do get around to writting for this universe again I will definitely be reading.
S chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
That was an amazing story! I could not stop reading! You are truly an amazing author and if you decide to take it in another direction, I'd be more than happy to read it! :D Thank you once again for writing this and good luck in all your writing projects to come!
solesofwind chapter 16 . 5/21/2014
Thank you for this story ! It's an amazing story and I loved every single chapter. Since I'm not american, I learnt a lot of historical things thanks to you and I am very grateful. I hope you will keep writing and having fun.
A lot of kisses.
dorkycorky88 chapter 16 . 5/20/2014
Yes. I loved this very much.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 16 . 5/3/2014
Great work!
Pinkie8 chapter 16 . 4/27/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! Glad to see they got their happy ending and thank you for working so hard to share this story with us!
Chrissymaria chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
I liked the wedding and it was funny how her mom and sister thought she was nervous about her wedding night when really it was just morning sickness. Still I can’t believe Plutarch would try to get Peeta to sell right after the wedding, glad in the epilogue he backs off some after getting Snow’s property.
Poor Thresh I hope he finds Rue but for some reason I thought Katniss was keeping a bigger secret about her disappearance other then it hurt to discuss her. Of course Peeta would understand that Katniss could not be cooped up in the house all day even if it is not proper and that is what I love about their relationship. The ending was perfect with the birth of their daughter I enjoyed reading this and am going to miss it. I loved the idea of southern Katniss and northern Peeta you can tell you put a lot of work in this story and I liked all the historical facts thank you for writing it.