Reviews for A House United
theothersideoffear chapter 6 . 9/9
Being ladylike sounds horrible. I can't even sit in a dress like the ones they wore without flashing someone.
theothersideoffear chapter 5 . 9/9
I, Dr. Awesome, have officially diagnosed patient Peeta Mellark with depression and suggest that a real doctor be called immediately. I, Dr. Awesome, feel sorry for the patient because I myself have experienced this illness and it is utter hell.
theothersideoffear chapter 4 . 9/9
theothersideoffear chapter 2 . 9/9
Yay! More characters! I really want Johanna to show up. I can totally see her with a Southern accent and 1860s attire.
theothersideoffear chapter 1 . 9/9
Is "bundling" really a thing they did back then? I'm not sure if I believe you. Where did you find that information?
ZazzieB chapter 16 . 7/7
Great story! Hope to see more from you soon!
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 16 . 4/22
Ah a little sad this story didn't go on longer. But thank you for wrapping it up nicely.
I'm so glad I have this one saved to my phone.
I dunno how she's gonna do it, but if I were her, I would go up to Gale like, "by the way, I can't marry you, because I just banged this here Yankee, and I really enjoyed it, and I definitely don't wanna bang you, so let's just go back to being friends 'cause you're a cool dude."
kamjam chapter 16 . 10/30/2014
I love this! :-)
The Congressman chapter 16 . 10/17/2014
This story was awesome, especially to a history buff like me :)
gazpacho chapter 16 . 9/15/2014
WOW! What a beautiful beautiful story! Historical romance, angst, PTSD, humor...I felt like I was really there with the characters. I enjoy reading anything civil war related, so this was just up my alley. And of course, PEETA! :)
Winter Aquamarine chapter 16 . 7/31/2014
I had fun reading this! A really good story.
Scrivener50 chapter 16 . 7/28/2014
I think you're right, this was a good place to end it. I really enjoyed your characterizations, they were really believable as Peeta and Katniss. Good luck and keep writing.
Teenwolfbabyy chapter 16 . 7/18/2014
So awesome! I really enjoyed reading it!