Reviews for To Start Anew
MilandaAnza chapter 24 . 5/11
I'm guessing the next one didn't get out faster. Honestly rather then talking to her about Minerva needing space, I hope Ro asks her about her views on a triad. Pointing out the three are good together and she can see Minerva and Hermione have feelings for each other that somehow doesn't make her jealous.
If she says Minerva needs space Hermione is going to feel guilty and hurt, I think Ro should move straight to poly talk to avoid that.
hsues13 chapter 24 . 10/13/2016
Love the story hope to read more soon
smatt123 chapter 24 . 3/23/2016
Please please please update! Love this so much!
Demonnica chapter 24 . 2/22/2016
Please update this.
unserendipitous chapter 24 . 2/15/2016
Oh god, oh god, it's almost happening! I am SO EXCITED. Hope life things are working out for you, because that can be something that keeps us from writing as much as we like (but not as a way to press you). I've enjoyed your story very much, is all.
unserendipitous chapter 16 . 2/15/2016
I have all the hope in the world this is going to end up with these three hot ladies all together and I could not be happier. I appreciate the careful way you have been developing all of the relationships within the triad; if they do end up being a triad, it would feel right. If that makes sense.
unserendipitous chapter 4 . 2/15/2016
I am so charmed by the turn of phrase you used, "salt water suicide". Lovely.
Diannaii chapter 24 . 12/6/2015
Have enjoyed this one. Do you plan on continuing?
lilbit1016 chapter 24 . 11/7/2015
Love the update :)
Daw-Set chapter 24 . 11/2/2015
Really good! Please do go on, I'm fond of this story!
sollieus chapter 24 . 10/22/2015
Wow, great story here please keep up the great work.
Hope6968 chapter 24 . 10/9/2015
WOW, Awesome story. Very attached to the characters, although I am crying for Min. I have a huge crush on her. Hope to see more in the future
Delilah Moon chapter 24 . 10/4/2015
To quote Jeff goldbloom..."must go faster must
go faster!" lol love this story can't wait for more!
Nevaeh -Rose Malfoy chapter 24 . 9/21/2015