Reviews for To Start Anew
Grimnarin chapter 22 . 4/11
So, since I have read all of the chapters that are posted for this story, I shall put my review here. First, this story is absolutely amazing. You've written it very well. It's easy to follow, the conversations aren't just made up and stilted. When I read them it's like actually being a fly on the wall for an actual conversation. The characters have depth and Hermione's emotional state isn't over or under done. Second, I really, really, really, like the pairings and relationships. Not just the main one, but the side ones too. Lastly, the Roller Derby idea is pretty spiffy. Yes, spiffy. I have never read a fanfiction with that in it. It's a really nice touch to be honest. That's that for the review. Please, please, please keep going with this story. I have fallen in love with it and I really look forward to the next update whenever that will be.
Cheers,
Grimnarin
A Thousand And One Hours chapter 22 . 3/5
Please please please update soon! This story is too good to stop.
Texaschic1 chapter 22 . 12/16/2014
I normally ship Hermione and Minerva, but this time I am actually torn. I think it would be great if Hermione tells them she can't choose between them and sees if they are willing to all be together in a relationship together. They all balance each other out in different ways and I think it could actually work. Hope to see more soon :)
Katlynn chapter 22 . 12/7/2014
Please update soon as I'm really falling for this story.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/5/2014
Oh dear lord I would love it if this fic wound up with a threesome. Great chapter
Rumpleteazerlover7 chapter 22 . 12/5/2014
Great chapter I loved it. :) can't wait to read more.
Avermore chapter 22 . 12/5/2014
I have been following this story from the first and I simply adore it. It's the first threesome pairing with Hermione that I've ever really liked and I do so hope you continue it. Best of luck with the writing. I look forward to the next update.
pumpkinraindrop chapter 22 . 12/5/2014
A very sweet chapter. Love it, please update soon.
TJK78 chapter 22 . 12/5/2014
Great chapter. More please.
SassyKinglet21 chapter 22 . 12/4/2014
*Flails* I so do not mind the whole Love triangle! Just sayin... I hope they all get the girl! AHHH! I cannot CAN NOT! wait until the next Chapter! You're doing a fantastic Job on this story!

SK21
SassyKinglet21 chapter 21 . 12/4/2014
*grumbles* As much as I want to hate that she picked Ro You write it so wonderfully that i can't help but like it... dang it :P
SassyKinglet21 chapter 20 . 12/4/2014
I'm just now catching up on my reading and realized that i'm like 3 chapters behind on this wonderful story! You know My vote is for Minerva so that last line ugh it just breaks my heart! *runs to read the next chapter*

SK21
themerchntofvenice chapter 22 . 12/4/2014
Ohhhhhh please let them all three end up together! You've crafted such a heartwrenching tale, and I just want them all to be happy! And they could do it so easily together! Please oh please oh please? Also: if you wouldn't mind updating again soon, I'd be forever grateful. There can never be enough of this story, in my opinion. Looking forward to the next update!
Luthearl chapter 22 . 12/4/2014
I would hold on to Min too. Thanks for wonderful update with all three of them together.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/24/2014
please update! and please tell me minerva joins hermione and hooch... please please please!