Reviews for Dark Kiss
Nawfar the WaterLily chapter 14 . 4/16
Aww. The sisters are sooooo cute. Though isn't Macaria supposed to be the oldest?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
You got the baby's name wrong. It's Melinoe.
GloomingDarkLove chapter 14 . 9/11/2013
cant wait to see what happens next! :D
meriland25 chapter 14 . 3/24/2013
I love this dreabbles, they are wonderfully well written, very interesting and enthralling. I truly enjoy reading it, it's one of my favorite in this site! Have a nice day!:)
madame thome chapter 14 . 2/11/2013
Auntie Hestia is just the person that Melione needs to speak with at this crucial moment. As the oldest of the Big Six she knows all about the ups and downs of sibling stuff. Melione is so cute as she asks various questions and learns more about what being a big sister means. Gradually she begins to warm up to her little sister once again with her auntie's mentoring. So dear.
macariadaughterofhades chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
this chapter was very cute, i like how Melinoe doesn't like Macaria at first i can't wait to see how Macaria and Melinoe act toward each other when Macaria can actually talk and walk and do thing other then eat, sleep and go to the bathroom. well till next time.
macariadaughterofhades chapter 13 . 2/1/2013
well it wasn't as great as the other but at least you updated your story. hopefully next time i won;t have to wait this long.
madame thome chapter 13 . 2/1/2013
The older sisters perspective is so darling. Her daddy Hades is so good with her. She will make a great big sister.
Ailovec chapter 13 . 2/1/2013
Very cute :) I don't think their daughter being grossed by the fact that Hades is Persephone's uncle and husband would really happen. When you grow in a world where that's normal it feels normal to them. She wouldn't know better.
Condemned To Brimstone chapter 13 . 2/1/2013
Oooh Update soon please! :)
ChainzOfThePast chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
I really love this story because there arent enough ones about Lord Hades and Pesperhone
HadesXPersephone chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
Yay! Macaria! BTW it says Macaria is the daughter of hadea and no mother mentions. But put two and two toghether. Shes a minor goddess to the hadto be born by a god and goddess. Persephone is the only women hades loves. (NOT COUNTING LEUCE!) So persephone is mother of macaria! Yay!
Sup chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Okay not saying that this was bad, but what was the whole point of this chapter? All you talked about were adonious, minthe and leuce. All I am saying, I would have liked this a whole lot better if you kept the relationship fixed on them and not about their plossible affairs. I hope to read more abou HADES and PERSEPHONE as your story progresses.
pjohoo chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
really good chapter, do you know that the erinyes (TISIPHONE, MEGAIRA, ALEKTO) in some myths are children of hades and persephone ?
Laurel-LivLuvLuxx chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
hahaha I love this chapter! i love how sassy you made Persephone while she was in labour and giving birth, and Demeter and Hades were funny and sarcastic! i like how Demeter left as soon as Hades got there and like kicked him out. hahaha they are so funny! good job!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »