Reviews for Before the Fall
Valkyrie742 chapter 10 . 1/7
I see what you did with the astronomy professor. Sneaky sneaky. Respect. :)
Kaleidoscope Sky chapter 17 . 9/20/2013
Well damn. This is the only plot-based Destiel fic I have read to date where their progression into a "relationship" or whatever they are feels totally natural. The potential with the characters is obviously there, but most people get a little to excited out of the gate and end up rushing it. Job well done!
Stubby chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
You've got Crowley's voice down pat. I can HEAR the tones, cadence, hell I can even see facial expressions. Well done!
CaptainAlias chapter 17 . 5/11/2013
Holy crap. That ending sounds so much like Chuck. Kudos to the excellent voicing in the entire story.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
I enjoyed your interpretation of the story, how it played out and panned out to the eventual conclusion. Thank you for the excellent read.

-Assbutt Anonymous
Validego chapter 17 . 3/7/2013
Great story! I hope you also write original works, or are working up to it, because you are a talented writer.
Validego chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
Wooh scary. I am loving your story so far. And your writing style - voice, I guess. Thanks for writing.
Araelysia chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
I was sent this way by a writer friend of mine, and I LOVE IT so far. So many damn feels. You're very good :)
Molly Myles chapter 17 . 2/24/2013
I finally got around to reading this! I absolutely adore your style and characterizations, and the fact that you don't make Cas a gushy tool in your Destiel moments. I've read a couple of your subsequent fics prior to this (Fractured Fairytale is my personal favourite so far) but now I understand your little spinoff universe a little better. Keep doing what you do, you are officially my favourite author on the site!
milayablue chapter 17 . 2/21/2013
wow... just wow. I'm speachless... awesome work! Really, keep up the good work.
Jade Chase chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
This story is fabulous, loving every word of it. Thank you for writing.
Jade Chase chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
I am enjoying this immensely so far. Thank you.
Lizaredlion chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
Hello! I wanted to say this: You have an excellent story. I like the dialogues, the way you write every character, it's astounding. Congratulations!
Aliniah chapter 17 . 12/22/2012
This was amazing! I refuse to believe it was your first Supernatural fic. I loved the story, the Destiel goodness, the angst, the ending...all of it! Thanks for sharing this
Amira Wayne chapter 17 . 12/20/2012
I just...wow dude XD this was just beautiful! Not one instance while reading it did I think any of it was bad. You literally blew my mind.