Reviews for The Red House
TLynnson chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Good chapter with interesting developments.
Cajun Strong Man 2 chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Will Gorgo on into the barn and question Clark?

Will Clark be forced to reveal himself?

How will the rest of the Amazons react to the revelation that Diana is pregnant, for that matter, how will Clark react?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Wow, great update. So many secrets and so much more to reveal!
C.A.M.S 22 chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
great chapter as always
Mr.Moe chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Interesting...but I got a few issues..this is Superman we are taking about right?The guy who can press coal into diamonds with his bare hands... Money is never an issue to Clark. And since when has Diana, world ambassador been reduced "captian cave woman" uttering three or for words sentences? Come mon now... really.
Clark is never flashy! I understand wanting to put a bit of you in your writing but a BMW Z4 in smallville, kansas...being driven by Clark? Really not believable.
This is your story, and Im just a reader, but you may want to take into consideration the humbleness the has always defined who Clark(Superman)Kent really is.
Soul93 chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
I don't know maybe it's knowing that the story is sort of horror based has me so jumpy when I read it. I keep expecting something scary to happen- wild imagination on overdrive.

The way you've also written them, Diana and Clark, really sets the mood of something dark impending.

Also love the longer chapters and I can't wait for the next update.
phyrephly chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
...re-read chpt 4; that's certainly a novel way of getting Lois out of "the triangle" lolol ;), but now she seems to be hell-bent on pursuing Diana XD. Now to Chpt 5 - Curiouser and Curiouser...loved it with the 'old fart' comment, priceless!
Supabec chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
awesome chapter :)
Tigress2929 chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
oooh! Another interesting chapter. Nice work.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
Great update. Can't wait to learn more about the Red House! And is Corben going to have a bigger role in the story?
C.A.M.S 22 chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
Great chapter
phyrephly chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
ooohhh am liking this one...keep it coming ;)
Lena chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Very interesting story you have here
Continue onward :)
Supabec chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
awesome chapter :)
Rory chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Lol, if I were Diana, I would've said, "If you were crippled or blinded in battle, if you were no longer this 'Superman', if you decided to be an ordinary journalist for the rest of your days instead...I would not leave you! However, I WILL leave you if you don't get rid of that beard."
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »