Reviews for The Red House
phyrephly chapter 21 . 12/24/2012
OOOOKKKK then...well, thanx for posting, Really, well done with this story - it is a corker! And yes, I, like many others I'm sure, await the sequel with baited breath. Happy Holidays stay Safe and have Fun.
Tigress2929 chapter 20 . 12/23/2012
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years. Just got one or two words... Or maybe three :D. So. Very. Awesome!
CaffeinatedTexasGirl chapter 20 . 12/21/2012
Yes sequel that's all I need to say
Iwam chapter 20 . 12/20/2012
wow! You make me read one chap after another for hours! It was great! I hope you post the epilogue soon, and make that secuel :-D
Soul93 chapter 20 . 12/19/2012
This story has been such an enjoyable read, I'm quite saddened it's coming to an end. I do hope you continue this with a sequel.

Will's death was gruesome and well deserved. I also like how you brought in the Batman and the Clark x Diana moment was such a wonderful touch. The flashbacks also revealed so much, and the way you wrote them, leaving just enough mystery behind.

Really well done and the plot was truly intriguing. I look forward to the concluding chapter.
PhoenixRose76 chapter 20 . 12/18/2012
Im wondering about Lana... :( Great chapter... yes it did answer a lot of questions and cant wait for more...
phyrephly chapter 20 . 12/18/2012
Again, brilliant. The sequel is eagerly awaited for. Loved Clark's invite to T, and Bruce's sour-faced care - the big softie! Season's Blessings to all
MilkSapphire chapter 20 . 12/17/2012
Jayeed jadal el ketabah!
Your story is awesome :) love the uniqueness of it. Ketab el asif...a necromancer book?
Very interesting... keep it up!
Cajun Strong Man 2 chapter 20 . 12/16/2012
Can't wait to see what happens when Hippolyta finds out she will be a grandmother.
Tigress2929 chapter 19 . 12/13/2012
Yay! Another chapter. Got to hand it to him, Batman can make an entrance. :) loved how he swooped down and Clark just started laughing. I could picture that perfectly in my mind. I've also seen the trailer and I gotta tell you, I loved it to. Especially the part where he was crouched low, fist clenched on the ground and then he shot up into the sky. He does look good with a beard. ;)
PhoenixRose76 chapter 19 . 12/13/2012
lol... I pictured the cape downg the whole protective thing and swooshing as BM turned... great chapter. Poor Lana! :( I fear the worst for her.
phyrephly chapter 19 . 12/13/2012
ok, ok I saw the trailer too, and yeah he looks...not too bad lololol. Now, to this chapter - I hate that its coming to an end. But our heroes gotta finish their heroics sometime...I'm glad Diana got to dispatch the deranged Will, and I'm hoping against hope Lana's going to be found ok...and the baby's just gotta be alright...considering who/what Corben becomes...he's probably better off dead (he ain't of course - least I don't think he is...lolol). Anyways for Kal, it's out of the frypan and into the ire of the MIL. Can't wait for that one, lolololol.
Cajun Strong Man 2 chapter 19 . 12/12/2012
Bats most be older in your story.

How bad of shape is Gorgo.

How fast will Wondy and Supes heal?
Soul93 chapter 18 . 12/12/2012
This chapter was so intense! Loved it, you must update soon!
PhoenixRose76 chapter 18 . 12/10/2012