Reviews for The Red House
casema chapter 18 . 12/10/2012
YOU. ARE. KILLING ME!
Tigress2929 chapter 18 . 12/10/2012
Another cliff hanger! Great job with this, can't wait to read more. Oh I hoped Clark at least gets to smack Will around for what he did and is doing. :D
Tigress2929 chapter 17 . 12/10/2012
Wow, this is amazing. Finally got around to reading this, been busy busy but this read was worth my time. On to the next chapter!
phyrephly chapter 18 . 12/10/2012
Waiting for this one: it didn't disappoint! But what happened to Lana, oh Queen of the Cliffies? lolol.
Cajun Strong Man 2 chapter 18 . 12/9/2012
With Clark down and out, who will save them?
Soul93 chapter 17 . 12/7/2012
And Gorgo is now more? She was beginning to grow on me, her and her barbs. Is Diana planning to allow the shiggoth to consume her or go for the sword?

And I hope nothing happens to the baby, I've already invested in that character- without even knowing them.

Another awesome chapter, can't wait for the update!
Soul93 chapter 16 . 12/7/2012
Diana's indignation and being unable to speak because she was so angry made sense! Okay maybe I'm not making sense, but what I'm saying is that you wrote her anger and reaction quite well. I could picture her trying to find words to rebut Gorgo's claims.
PhoenixRose76 chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
Oh this is going to be some epic battle!
Soul93 chapter 15 . 12/6/2012
I probably don't have as much time as I'd like to read these days, so when I do get a chance it has to be a thrilling read- which this is!

Really I still enjoy reading this and the action just keeps coming. I hope Corben isn't really goners- even though he was a bit shady I liked his character.

I actually thought the person Diana would find was an evil Lana since I figured Will probably knocked Clark, so it being the Amazon lady was a real surprise. I'm hoping she's here to land a hand, or give Diana pointers or something.

The shoggoth seems nearly indestructible, maybe they have to bury it again or use some form of heat? For some reason fire never fails. Or at least most times...

Another great chapter, can't wait to get to the next one- eventually.
TLynnson chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
That chapter was worth the wait. This creature is awesome.
Loving your writing and this story bunches!
Time to whoop some creature arse, Diana! You go girl!
phyephly chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
You're right about Gorgo, I think. Definately Helen Mirren territory! lolol. Again, excellent fight scene. :} Felt for Clark during his flash-back - misses his Pa.
spiritedghost chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
The Olson seen was funny, he really is a bit of a jerk. Myself, I really don't have a handle on him. I would have to research him to see what I would do with him. I do like it, the way he the old man talked about the Red House, I would have thought it was a whore house. Could just be how my mind works. I still see this as a fascinating story, so that is a good thing. So John Corben, interesting...Oohrah!. Later sleep time, will read more later...
Cajun Strong Man 2 chapter 17 . 12/5/2012
If how Diana's Power in the story works the same way it works in the comics, they she will fly into a berserker rage, getting more aggressive and defeating the beast.

Before she goes unconscious, she will radio the League and Her, Clark, and the body of Gorgo willbe taken to the Metrotower or the Watchtower, take your pick.

I would also hope that Diana will be able to take Gorgo's body back to Themyscira and tell her mother that she is with chile.
spiritedghost chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
That was actually very emotional towards the end, well actually the whole chapter, nicely done...
casema chapter 17 . 12/5/2012
What the hell?!

Oh the wait is going to kill me!
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »