Reviews for The Red House
spiritedghost chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Not sure where you are going with this, but I am along for the ride, I like it, your words flow off the page and paint the story in my mind as I read. So it get's my vote and you do know what that means when I think something is fantastical, it means you are the recipient of a..."Wait for it, you need to savor the moment"... The recipient of a..."Wait for it, gee your impatient...You are about to be given what is known in Ghost speak as a not two but a "Three..." (Hey stop hopping up and down over there or you are going to get a time out, now I forgot my place so I have to start again: "Wait for it... (winks)" Okay you are awarded the prize of a "Three (3 not 2) thumbs Up Award", for an excellent start to an fascinating story. Now understand the third thumb is optional, as I am a fellow Author, you can not have my thumb, we include a knife with this award so go get your thumb girl, just watch out for the blood, it stains.

Sorry did I digress? (smirks) Lov'in this story so far...Keep it up, I love mysteries... Ghost!
CaffeinatedTexasGirl chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
so i havent been able to read this latley cuase ive been grounded for grades but not any more! anways i love this story and its so good cant wao for the rest!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
Loved it! Lana is such a good girl friend but I can not picture her as plump. Interesting.

Overall I thnk this is a fantastic storyline. It is refreshing to see Diana this way. She is innocent, sweet, devoted, and a warrior. The chemistry between her and Clark is electric.

Thanks for writing this.
PhoenixRose76 chapter 16 . 11/30/2012
Great chapter! Cliffhanger! Just when I stopped dangling from the edge I'm back again...lol.. Hyppolita should just chill for crying out loud it's WW! And she's no baby. These Amazonians need a lesson that In Man's world things have change. They need a field trip.
casema chapter 16 . 11/30/2012
Oh I just want to strangle Lady Gorgo! I'm sorry but pregnant or not, Diana needs to handle her business with this interfering Amazon!

Oh my poor, poor couple! Will they ever know peace?

altho short, excellent again friend!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/30/2012
Interesting...loved the update.
Tigress2929 chapter 16 . 11/30/2012
Yes! Another fighter in the mix. Although her intentions in the beginning are unwanted, now that's she's lending a hand it is good that she is here :)
phyrephly chapter 16 . 11/30/2012
short, sharp and shiny, much like that sword. But the story is much more enjoyable...lolol. I like my popcorn with sugar and cinnamon sprinkled on...and I'm getting peckish, so update soon. hey, what's happened to Lana? hope she's OK. :)
TLynnson chapter 16 . 11/30/2012
Totally hooked on this story, checking daily for updates! I got it bad, does that make me a fan? You betcha! LoL
1Superman4Me chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
after halloween...sheesh...you talk about TIMING.
PhoenixRose76 chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
Oooooh Diana, did not appreciate being told what to do!LOL.. AWESOME chapter, I'm on the edge here! DUN DUN DUN stay tuned!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
AWesome chapter! Wow you are so good with the cliffhanger! I'm on the edge of my seat here!
TLynnson chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
This is so exciting. Please take care of SMWW! Oh, I am so scared...
Tigress2929 chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
Seriously, wow! Loved this chapter and the fighting! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/28/2012