Reviews for Twilight
CantmissEvershot chapter 3 . 5/18
I always love remakes of books with a twist... keep up the good work, bruh
Debbie Hicks chapter 47 . 5/1
48.
Chapter 48.
while walking a car crashed my Skull but Carlisle sensed my own heart beat throbbing then a Vulcan looking teenager by Orders of the Alpha Jacob Black the true one Change her now save her life that Carlisle Bore down Bit me harder than normal then wrapped me I was slowly dying away then the Seer oh my god Marlene yes she is dying I Bit her by her commands from the Alpha both of them it happened my rebirth came next and I felt the officially but truest transformation but it really did altered my own wholliest but truest Appearance my wholliest spinal cord with my bones cracked then Shot the Blood Red eye wide open to see everything in proper order as all then my hearing was altered went Louder then it happened I heard more clar crystal clear I was a newborn that I fled to go hunting gangway one hungriest Vampire out the way git back here you animal Guys Lynx I am catching a Lynx stand back Jasper I am in control of my hunger problem ready I have to hold my breath three two ONE BANAZI! I pounced onto the Lynx then Blasted my teeth I was a Advanced huntress but drained as all of the blood very far too much many more as all of it then all of the sudden CRRRRRACCCCK! Too stronger then burped very loudest I wiped my own mouth Jasper she is a what controlled Newborn she is out of control then then the more my sister and I hunted I was really fed but watching my diet but it happened taught my sister to hunt far more and as all the sudden the hunt resumed then it ended too soon it made me stronger Excuse me I am a stinking Vegetarian your eyes are Yellow yikes Holy Bram Stoker you are sired but guarded but protected I have manners but in more better control then resided as a newest member had to pose as a sister.
TheSecretNames chapter 47 . 4/8
Rewrite it!? Noooo it's finish first THEN rewrite... But w/e it's good can't wait for more
Hailey chapter 47 . 2/15
This is the best twilight fanfiction I've read! So clever and and I definitely ship Marcob Or Jarlie. Either way I love it. You guys are doing a very good job with it. I can't wait for the next chapters. I'm sad ut has to end but this story is probably better than some of the books I read. Keep up the good work!
Update! Pleaseee
534667lc chapter 47 . 7/19/2014
Love the story! Please update soon, now following! I find your story awesome I'm surprised that you found plot holes...
Layla347 chapter 47 . 7/4/2014
Amazing story don't stop until the end of the saga it's really good. Update soon!
katniss12 chapter 47 . 6/25/2014
will you be starting a whole new story
thereadingturtle chapter 47 . 6/25/2014
Am I still your beta?
Guest chapter 16 . 12/1/2013
Hi I noticed you wrote stay with me forever wrong in quiluete and I thought I'd give you the real spelling if you don't mind. Its spelt "Que Quowle" anyways reading your book to this day and I'd like to say its amazing, you were born to write )
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
I like it so far but you have her call him Cullen or use names in dialogue too often. In conversation, people don't actually use names very often. It works for emphasis but not when she uses it every time she talks to him. Then the emphasis is null.
Laura chapter 46 . 11/3/2013
Please update soon
Guest chapter 46 . 10/23/2013
FINISH THE STORY PLEASE! this is so good! i couldn't stop reading it, please finish the story!
sjwht chapter 46 . 10/9/2013
Great story! Update soon!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 46 . 10/2/2013
That was close. *shivers* scary Bella.